• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iTunes
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Had mine canceled. Tried twice. Might try to pick up some gift cards and try paying with those. Really dumb that you can... (more)

StueyG (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 11:31a) |

deal still live

MISTERCHEAP (Dec. 25, 2012 @ 10:16a) |

no work - tried several times w/ diff cards.

lingrun (Dec. 25, 2012 @ 4:30p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find, thanks OP.

Thanks I'm in for one

Thanks OP! In for one

Better price at safeway/Von's with Club card, must add to card: from email and earlier post(s) : iTunes Gift Cards , "Save on purchase of $50.00 or more in iTunes gift cards, redeemable until 12/29. Limit 1 $15.00 Off Coupon
One-time 12/16/2012- 12/29/2012"

In for 2! Thanks OP!

Great gift for my nephew serving in the Military overseas. Guaranteed to arrive on time!! Thanks OP!

In for 2 Thanks OP

Is anyone having an issue ordering this deal? I have tried 3 times and received 3 cancellations.

Me too, nothing but cancellations over here. Although my coworker tried and got 2 with no problems, at the same instant.

Playa7x said:   Is anyone having an issue ordering this deal? I have tried 3 times and received 3 cancellations.

I ALWAYS have issues ordering these electronic gift cards through WalMart. Usually, they get flagged by their Fraud Dept. and then you have to call them up to confirm that you did, indeed, order them.

That's what's happened to me EVERY other time I've ordered from WalMart in the past. This time - I just received a cancellation. I'll try to order one more with a different card - but it is kind of ridiculous that it's so difficult to order an advertised item from WalMart. Apparently, purchasing gift cards 6 days before Christmas is considered "suspicious" to WalMart...

I have never had any problems ordering from WalMart, so this shouldn't be a problem for most people.

I ordered payed with paypal and received it with in 2 hrs.

I have now had three orders cancelled - I called my credit card to verify the problem was not my bank. I am now waiting on hold with WalMart to see if they can figure out how ecommerce works. I am not sure saving $10 was worth this hassle, but I am too invested to give up now.

I just got my second cancellation email - but I'll give the PayPal route a shot...

Seems it is a problem for some people...

I am guessing they want us to use paypal then?

I had no problem buying, I clicked the link and purchased using my Discover card (not discover Cash Back site). It went through and I got the gift card in about 5 minutes via email and applied it immediately.

I spent half an hour on the phone with WalMart customer service and got no help at all. She couldn't figure out what the problem was, nor could she put the order through. She kept saying "it's a finance department issue". I finally gave up.

Oh, and I tried with paypal twice and two diff credit cards.

OK ordered one with paypal and see. Thanks OP. Got my code within 10 minutes.

Thanks!

Don't waste your time trying to call WalMart CS - they are totally useless. I was told it was a finance dept. issue and they would call me back in 2-3 business days. The CS rep also mentioned that if the transaction was declined once, that email address would not work for any future transactions - so trying different payment methods would not help. I just put in a Paypal order - I am waiting for it to be declined. In addition, I am waiting on hold for a WalMart CS supervisor - I know this won't do any good, but at least I can yell at someone who goes to meetings.

Welp - it actually looks like PayPal is a viable option. After the 2 cancellations using different credit cards, I went the PayPal route and just received my code in the email.

WalMart definitely has some sort of issue processing Visa/MC for these particular orders - any time I've used one of these cards in the past, it was flagged by the Fraud Dept. (after which I had to call in to confirm my order, or it was cancelled).

These are great deals when WalMart has them - but they definitely take a little work to get (for a lot of people)...

I just tried with PayPal after not able to get through with my credit cards. I just got the error email and said it will refund my paypal account. This sucks.

found this too

You can get $15 off the purchase of a $50 iTunes gift card at safeway, through their Just For U program.

1. Go to http://www.safeway.com and sign in with your Just For U account (or sign up for one)
2. Click on the the "Coupon Center" link
3. In the left-hand column, click on "Special Offers", under "View By Categories"
4. When the offer for the iTunes card appears, click the red "Add" button
5. Go to safeway and buy the card and make sure you add your Club Card number to obtain the discount.

Terms:
$15 Off iTunes Gift Cards
Save on purchase of $50.00 or more in iTunes gift cards, redeemable until 12/29. Limit 1

Offer Details: While supplies last. Purchase must be made in one transaction. Limit one coupon per transaction. TM and 2012 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Expires 12/29/2012.

Good enough deal for new thread... well done.

archena said:   found this too

You can get $15 off the purchase of a $50 iTunes gift card at safeway, through their Just For U program.

1. Go to http://www.safeway.com and sign in with your Just For U account (or sign up for one)
2. Click on the the "Coupon Center" link
3. In the left-hand column, click on "Special Offers", under "View By Categories"
4. When the offer for the iTunes card appears, click the red "Add" button
5. Go to safeway and buy the card and make sure you add your Club Card number to obtain the discount.

Terms:
$15 Off iTunes Gift Cards
Save on purchase of $50.00 or more in iTunes gift cards, redeemable until 12/29. Limit 1

Offer Details: While supplies last. Purchase must be made in one transaction. Limit one coupon per transaction. TM and 2012 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Expires 12/29/2012.

First time I ordered one of these from WalMart (some time ago) they suspended my order and called me at home to verify that it was a legitimate order. After I said it was, they let the order through. I've ordered from them on a few promotions like this one (including today) and have never received another problem. It's curious how inconsistent they seem to be.

Just another data point:

Placed order and rec'd Paypal confirmation at 1:13 PM, WalMart order confirmation at 1:16 PM, rec'd e-delivery with two codes at 1:27 PM.

Don't bother. Wal-Mart is canceling all the orders. I've tried 4 different orders with 4 different methods of payment. All come back in minutes with "Thank you for shopping with WalMart.com. Unfortunately, due to an error processing payment information, we have had to cancel the following order." Yes. PayPal was one of the methods tried. Now I'm out $80 for up to 10 days: "A refund has been issued to your original method of payment and the funds should be available within 10 business days." WalMart sucks.

What a waste... I've tried probably more than 10 times over the last year to order from WM.com and it always reports "CANCELED" last time I called the CS number, and was on hold for 40 minutes, before the useless lady told me they'd open a ticket for resolution in 2-3 days. When I called back after 4 days, they said that the order could not be processed due to a "validation error" despite trying with 6 different debit/credit/charge card combinations.

Worked just fine for me using a credit card for 2 cards. About 15 minutes later I had my redemption codes in email. Fry's also has 20% in store this week until Thursday but this saved me a drive and let me get some Cash Back.

Ron

I tried using my WalMart Credit card x2 and PayPal x 3 (once I did not sign into my WalMart account). ALL ORDERS were CANCELLED. Any options left?

I got this in early December too ... ordered , no code came for hours, then came the cancellation. WalMart=Lame.

Worked just fine for me.Received i-tunes code 20 minutes later.
Purchased through shopdiscover.com for 5% Cash Back discount.
So $37.50 for $50 i-tunes is good!

Great deal OP

Thanks for the safeway tip - I just added it to my safeway Shopper card and went to the store. Picked up a $50 and it automatically rang up $35 at register.

Just got it with paypal code arrived a few minutes later.

Haven't tried it this time since I don't need one, but I've done this through Wallyworld a few times this year - no problems with cancelled orders.

Had mine canceled. Tried twice. Might try to pick up some gift cards and try paying with those. Really dumb that you can't just use the cash and pay in store option on these. On a side note - some credit companies cancel it because it comes through 40.00 or 80.00 even.

deal still live

no work - tried several times w/ diff cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.