QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Shoprunner Free 2-Day Shipping Service: 1-Year Membership @ ShopRunner.com - Free after Coupon

13 of 21
linrick
12/19/12 10:17 PM
thanks op. got the previous year for free and haven't used it very much, it was to expire in march of next year but hey, cancelled and sign up with new exp. date of 12/19/13 with no auto renew. free is free
hawaiian2002
12/19/12 10:26 PM
You guys are forgetting the fact that this promotion is meant for new members only. I have used Shoprunner many times at Newegg, Sports Authority, PETsMART, etc. I like the service and I am on my second year now - free one year and paid $79 for the second. It is a great service and well worth the $79 IMHO. Seems that this thread is all about how to "cheat" Shoprunner into giving people an additional year of service for free. The more people "cheat" them, the less likely they will be around for much longer.
brainguy
12/19/12 10:43 PM
TY OP!
lordoffire
12/19/12 11:42 PM
in four one
xuanyun
12/20/12 7:44 AM
Thanks!
mega
12/20/12 8:10 AM
heck, why not....in 4 1
craig001
12/20/12 8:54 AM
Good find! Just canceled my old membership and signed up agina. Thanks.
davidmyles
12/20/12 9:06 AM
nice, thanks. Maybe it will prove more useful this year.
eldustman
12/20/12 9:12 AM
Thanks! I used the hell out of Shoprunner on Newegg & Dominos this year. Glad to see I get it again. I don't know if this works for everyone, but all my local Dominos specials that were pickup only, if I logged in my Shoprunner, it would let me get it delivered. It was a heck of a deal for the $5 large two topping deal they had.
azs1
12/20/12 9:25 AM
hawaiian2002 said:   

You guys are forgetting the fact that this promotion is meant for new members only. I have used Shoprunner many times at Newegg, Sports Authority, PETsMART, etc. I like the service and I am on my second year now - free one year and paid $79 for the second. It is a great service and well worth the $79 IMHO. Seems that this thread is all about how to "cheat" Shoprunner into giving people an additional year of service for free. The more people "cheat" them, the less likely they will be around for much longer.

What they want much more than non-renewals (which is what the great majority of people here would be because they don't get sufficient value out of the membership to pay $79 for it) is being able to direct users to their partners. What their partners want is for Shoprunner to direct more customers to their stores. I did use it several times this year, and also patronized some stores I wouldn't otherwise have (so, I provided value to them); just not enough to justify paying $79, so I did not plan to renew my subscription.

If this were truly for new customers only (and, there was no indication in the OP that this is the case), they would have programmed their system to prevent current customers from signing up again ("We're sorry, but our records show that you have had a Shoprunner membership within the past 12 months. You are not eligible for this free offer."). However, they did not do that (I also got an offer a few months ago for a free Shoprunner membership from a credit card company, with no suggestion that it is for new members only, so I see this as another effort to both get new members and keep current members).

After another free round, I may decide that it's worth paying for. Who knows. I've had several free trials of Amazon Prime over the years, but did not convert into a paying customer until this year. Shoprunner may offer another free year, or they may not. Who knows. But, their chances of converting me to a paying customer are much greater if I can extend my trial period another year, and that's actually a win for both of us (and, for their partners).
13 of 21
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.