• Text Only
I guess Shoprunner is really trying hard to hold on to people. I was waiting to re-sign up for this offer until 12/31 to maximize the benefits. Without ever doing anything, I just got an email from them with a subject, Your Membership Has Been Extended!‏ They have extended my membership for another year for free anyway. I had my account set up for no auto-renewal, no CC on file. GO figure.

Yep...got the extension also (until 2015). I'm more concerned about them still being around...before any worries about renewing

yoregano said:   I guess Shoprunner is really trying hard to hold on to people. I was waiting to re-sign up for this offer until 12/31 to maximize the benefits. Without ever doing anything, I just got an email from them with a subject, Your Membership Has Been Extended!‏ They have extended my membership for another year for free anyway. I had my account set up for no auto-renewal, no CC on file. GO figure.Same for me! Nice surprise, even though I had signed up for one of the earlier free deals on a different email address. Shoprunner is nice, but not worth $79.

respdoc said:   Yep...got the extension also (until 2015). I'm more concerned about them still being around...before any worries about renewing 2015?

billrubin said:   respdoc said:   Yep...got the extension also (until 2015). I'm more concerned about them still being around...before any worries about renewing 2015?

Your Shoprunner membership is set to 'do not renew' and will expire on 3/19/2015

Mine will be expired tomorrow 12/31 but today they notify me that they just added another 12 months into my account.
I logged in and noticed the expiration has been updated to 12/31/2013.
I did not have to do anything. My account was not set to renew automatically and it does not have CC info.

respdoc said:   billrubin said:   respdoc said:   Yep...got the extension also (until 2015). I'm more concerned about them still being around...before any worries about renewing 2015?

Your Shoprunner membership is set to 'do not renew' and will expire on 3/19/2015

Seems they have added 1 year to memberships (link) including those that already cancelled/renewed using this promo code deal.

Mine also now says expires 03/19/2015 (was originally 03/19/2014 after I did the one-year renewal + 3 month deal in this thread).

This was timely. I was waiting 'til today to do the re-sign-up; Shoprunner saved me the trouble

Good until 1/11/14. Lol.

They must not have a grasp on how to convert free subs into paying ones. Here's an idea: make it $19/year. I know, it's still money, but charging the same as Prime with only one of the benefits (shipping only) isn't a great value proposition. I'm no CEO, but lowering the price would get me to pay...but not at the current price. I just don't use it as much as Prime. Not even close.

I also cancelled an re-registered the same email id with Shop Runner using the code RUNNER, I got free membership till 12/20/2013. With Shoprunner auto upgrade to current members I got one more year which extended my membership till 12/20/2014. Added my email id to Shoprunner centeral which extended the membership for another 30 days.
totally now I have free Shoprunner membership till 3/20/15.

Thanks fatwallet and the members.

Follow the steps from http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1208588/
and extend the free membership for another 90 days.

Alas; I don't see any additional account extension for me beyond my free year+ from re-upping earlier with the RUNNER code. (Still, glad to have it to use through 3/19/14!)...

yoregano said:   I guess Shoprunner is really trying hard to hold on to people. I was waiting to re-sign up for this offer until 12/31 to maximize the benefits. Without ever doing anything, I just got an email from them with a subject, Your Membership Has Been Extended!‏ They have extended my membership for another year for free anyway. I had my account set up for no auto-renewal, no CC on file. GO figure.

I signed up for this offer under a new account and just saw I got this email also under the old freebie

FYI, I just received an email from Shoprunner saying my membership was extended 12 months. I haven't done anything. The email just said "2013 is on us".

Thanks OP!

I was trying to decide if I should cancel, and renew, or sign up on my other email. E-mail came this morning extending for one year, should be Jan, 2013, without doing anything.

i just got an email from them saying im finished! I did this trick but they caught me and cancelled me! boohoo.

I just got an e-mail saying I get another year for free --- go figure

OliverQuackenbush said:   i just got an email from them saying im finished! I did this trick but they caught me and cancelled me! boohoo.
What? Elaborate.

Signed up with no credit card. Thx

dead now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014