QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Shoprunner Free 2-Day Shipping Service: 1-Year Membership @ ShopRunner.com - Free after Coupon

9 of 21
xprins
12/19/12 3:19 PM
Impossible to beat this deal at free! But I'd have to admit, I've ordered from sites I would never have otherwise because I have a free Shop Runner membership...
Chiwawa626
12/19/12 3:23 PM
Awesome, mine was set to expire this month. I just canceled current membership and signed up with same email address.

Congratulations! You are now entitled to full member benefits.
Your Shoprunner membership is set to 'do not renew' and will expire on 12/19/2013 unless you set your membership to 'automatically renew'.
Rick424
12/19/12 3:47 PM
Thanks OP! I'll give it a try.
baobao123
12/19/12 3:49 PM
worked like a charm. Thanks, OP.
xnoodle
12/19/12 3:49 PM
Ditto, was able to cancel and sign up.

Congratulations! You are now entitled to full member benefits.
Your Shoprunner membership is set to 'do not renew' and will expire on 12/19/2013 unless you set your membership to 'automatically renew'.
marzocchi
12/19/12 3:58 PM
Awesome
wwinters
12/19/12 4:00 PM
Thought I'd lost my order history but I answered a phone call and when I came back to my computer there it was (maybe I just missed it when I first set it up)! Thanks!!!
POEARTH
12/19/12 4:01 PM
Thx OP!
This is a Xmas gift from U!
Happy Holidays !
rsuaver
12/19/12 5:04 PM
Good until 12/19/14. But can't extend it to another year by selecting my gmail account. It says "another Shoprunner account is already linked to this gmail email address" - well of course, that was my 'old' Shoprunner account.

Any ideas to get around it? TIA.
respdoc
12/19/12 5:08 PM
rsuaver said:   

It says "another Shoprunner account is already linked to this gmail email address" - well of course, that was my 'old' Shoprunner account.

Any ideas to get around it? TIA.

You need to cancel the Shoprunner auth. under your Google gmail security settings.
9 of 21
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.