• Text Only
Thanks OP! Added 9 months to my membership
Previous Expiration: 3/13
New Expiration: 12/13

walletLess said:   Thanks OP! Added 9 months to my membership

how do u add that? mine expires 2/13..how can i extend with coupon?

Darn I cancelled but when I login its asking me for monthly or yearly fee...where is coupon code entry field?

AWESOME!!! THANKS OP!

mnsweeps said:   Darn I cancelled but when I login its asking me for monthly or yearly fee...where is coupon code entry field?

follow link in OP, and if you cancelled you shouldn't be logged in

Op, you are staff right? can you reduce the green bar so I can give you a + green? It's maxed out right now.

Thanks

Thank you, guys. That was amazingly easy.
Cancelled the old soon-to-expire free membership. Used link to get another one year free, & even used the same email address, and voilą:
"Your Shoprunner membership is set to 'do not renew' and will expire on 12/19/2013"
Well if they insist on waiving the $79 fee again, who am I to argue?

How the heck is it that Shoprunner hasn't folded yet...

Slider said:   Do I have everyone beat? My previous membership was due to expire in 2 weeks, just cancelled and renewed
Mine expired two weeks ago. I cancelled membership two days ago (was set to not autorenew anyway). Re-registered today, got free 12 months.

pain in the a$$ to find this setting and change it.

Thank you.

This is Awesome, Mine was just about to expire. I use it all the time for Newegg purchases, thanks so much op!

I had 9 months, only had it for about a month now. It only added 3 months to mine not an extra year. I did cancel membership first.

Sweet! My membership was about to expire anyway. Cancelled it...did a sign up and BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Congratulations! You are now entitled to full member benefits.
Your Shoprunner membership is set to 'do not renew' and will expire on 12/19/2013 unless you set your membership to 'automatically renew'.

If everyone jumps off a bridge...

...guess I'll follow! Going to cancel and sign back up!

Great! Set to renew 3/19/2013

Very easy process.

FrugalFreak said:   I had 9 months, only had it for about a month now. It only added 3 months to mine not an extra year. I did cancel membership first.

That's because it's one year from today; not a one-year extension...

Thanks OP ...

ty

Well got me another year's membership extending from last year's free membership. I've never even used the service. What am I missing out on?

Note that if you cancel and do the this deal you can do this deal (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1208588/) too and get extended to 3/19/2014, even if you've done it before.

TY, everybody.
I got a 365 day extension.

Re-updated my account, let's see how quickly they catch up, as Hulu Plus did with the recent "6 month free subscription" deal fiasco.

Got an extension till 03/19/2014

mnsweeps said:   walletLess said:   Thanks OP! Added 9 months to my membership

how do u add that? mine expires 2/13..how can i extend with coupon?

You have to cancel first. Login, go to My account, and cancel the account. Then logoff, hit the link in the OP, enter the coupon and signup with the same email address.

Sweet deal! Was just looking at ordering toothpaste that Amazon classified as an "add-on item". Ordered it up from drugstore.com, no minimum and free shipping.

Still alive, thanks OP!

Redbeard25 said:   Note that if you cancel and do the this deal you can do this deal (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1208588/) too and get extended to 3/19/2014, even if you've done it before.
I did this, based off of the SD post. But if you really don't want SR to download your past transactions, don't do this. I had the window open while I granted SR permission to access in another window. I refreshed the Google permission window the same time I submitted the authorization and immediately revoked the access permission. But, SR still imported my full history (and it doesn't look like there's any way to delete it) even though it was just a matter of seconds...I wish I had planned ahead and used a dummy Yahoo account.

ETA: Interesting, it looks like SR adds two authorizations for this and I missed the second one. Just now revoked it.

The QS says "a total of 18 months free" but isn't one year and 3 months a total of 15 months?

Worked again! I cancelled my membership, which would have expired on Dec. 31 anyway, then signed up through OP link. Sweet!

Worked for me. Thanks! I had the last free membership and used it once. Probably won't use it again since I mainly buy from Amazon, but it's nice to have just in case.

thanks op. got the previous year for free and haven't used it very much, it was to expire in march of next year but hey, cancelled and sign up with new exp. date of 12/19/13 with no auto renew. free is free

You guys are forgetting the fact that this promotion is meant for new members only. I have used Shoprunner many times at Newegg, Sports Authority, PETsMART, etc. I like the service and I am on my second year now - free one year and paid $79 for the second. It is a great service and well worth the $79 IMHO. Seems that this thread is all about how to "cheat" Shoprunner into giving people an additional year of service for free. The more people "cheat" them, the less likely they will be around for much longer.

TY OP!

in four one

Thanks!

heck, why not....in 4 1

Good find! Just canceled my old membership and signed up agina. Thanks.

nice, thanks. Maybe it will prove more useful this year.

Thanks! I used the hell out of Shoprunner on Newegg & Dominos this year. Glad to see I get it again. I don't know if this works for everyone, but all my local Dominos specials that were pickup only, if I logged in my Shoprunner, it would let me get it delivered. It was a heck of a deal for the $5 large two topping deal they had.

hawaiian2002 said:   You guys are forgetting the fact that this promotion is meant for new members only. I have used Shoprunner many times at Newegg, Sports Authority, PETsMART, etc. I like the service and I am on my second year now - free one year and paid $79 for the second. It is a great service and well worth the $79 IMHO. Seems that this thread is all about how to "cheat" Shoprunner into giving people an additional year of service for free. The more people "cheat" them, the less likely they will be around for much longer.

What they want much more than non-renewals (which is what the great majority of people here would be because they don't get sufficient value out of the membership to pay $79 for it) is being able to direct users to their partners. What their partners want is for Shoprunner to direct more customers to their stores. I did use it several times this year, and also patronized some stores I wouldn't otherwise have (so, I provided value to them); just not enough to justify paying $79, so I did not plan to renew my subscription.

If this were truly for new customers only (and, there was no indication in the OP that this is the case), they would have programmed their system to prevent current customers from signing up again ("We're sorry, but our records show that you have had a Shoprunner membership within the past 12 months. You are not eligible for this free offer."). However, they did not do that (I also got an offer a few months ago for a free Shoprunner membership from a credit card company, with no suggestion that it is for new members only, so I see this as another effort to both get new members and keep current members).

After another free round, I may decide that it's worth paying for. Who knows. I've had several free trials of Amazon Prime over the years, but did not convert into a paying customer until this year. Shoprunner may offer another free year, or they may not. Who knows. But, their chances of converting me to a paying customer are much greater if I can extend my trial period another year, and that's actually a win for both of us (and, for their partners).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014