• Text Only
Thanks OP

Took 5 minutes and worked fine. Thanks.

Just one observation about Shoprunner and Newegg, which is the only merchant I have used it with. When I first joined a year and a half ago or so, it seemed like every product was Shoprunner eligible. And I did use the free return shipping a couple of times when Newegg didn't pick it up and used it every time with a purchase. [fwiw, I've never paid for membership. Every time it's about to run out they send an email extending it. They seem desperate??]

Now the past five purchases have not been eligible (with Newegg as the vendor, not 3rd parties). It just seems curious that fewer items have Shoprunner options at checkout. Not sure what it means but I thought I'd share - in the Christmas spirit.

If there was a Dominos within 20 miles and anybody in the house liked it, there'd be another bonus. Oh well!

emmd2001 said:   to clarify, it seems it extends membership by 1 year from TODAY, NOT from when your original membership expires...

Right, it's not really an extension per se, you're just getting the 1 year deal on your existing account.

Thanks OP! I picked up an extra 9 months!

Thanks

majjones2 said:   Canceled and then signed up for another year. Worked great.
Just did it and can not see anywhere in the account info when the trial expiration date is.

Thank you, OP!

Not familiar with this service. So was wondering if you could use this in combination with FatCash

Or would this service negate any FatCash?

Thanks OP! Worked just fine.

Thanks OP. This is completely free, better than $1/year they had last year that I signed up for. I canceled my last year account, re signed up with this deal, got a year free til 12/2013. Then logged in to add gmail email as 2nd email for Shoprunner Central, 3 more months added. I'm all set til 3/2014. Thanks

MrWizzard said:   
Now the past five purchases have not been eligible (with Newegg as the vendor, not 3rd parties). It just seems curious that fewer items have Shoprunner options at checkout. Not sure what it means but I thought I'd share - in the Christmas spirit.

I think, obviously, offers like this have something to do with it. I really have no clue how they do it (given the number of "Fatwallet" type members).

I just wouldn't think there would be enough paying customers to support that type of business model, given the cost of 2-day shipping.

But...I'll enjoy it while it lasts

Kid9 said:   Not familiar with this service. So was wondering if you could use this in combination with FatCash

Or would this service negate any FatCash?

yes, you can still earn CashBack from any site using Shoprunner. not a problem at all.

Never used my free membership last year, but canceled it and re-upped for another year just in case...free is free after all.

kthejoker20 said:   BE CAREFUL !!!!!! I DID THIS LAST YEAR.

What they don't tell you is that your credit card is auto renewed at the 1 year mark for $79.

Didn't req CC and was not set to auto renew by default.

same here, had to cancel first, was set to expire this month!!

When I tried to add Gmail for 3 extra months, it just came up to a blank screen, do you know why?

---
It's fixed. Had to turn off blocker.

Make sure everyone turns off "automatic renew" option. I found out mine was on when I did the cancel and renew trick.

Worked like a charm!
Cancelled first and used same email address.
Took the option 'not' to give credit card.
History remained.
Got a full year. Confirmed on their site.

Thanks to all!

in 4 1 in the fw style hoppa

majjones2 said:   Canceled and then signed up for another year. Worked great.Did the same, membership will end on 12/19/2013 (c8-cs). Thanks OP!

Cancelled and re-signed. Thanks!

Thanks, my old account was set to expire next week.

Above it says will extend. Will it actually extend or just give me 1 year if I do the cancel trick? As it stands my expiration is on 4/26, would be nice I retain this extra 5 months almost.

mosmos said:   Above it says will extend. Will it actually extend or just give me 1 year if I do the cancel trick? As it stands my expiration is on 4/26, would be nice I retain this extra 5 months almost.

it will give you 1 year from today

guitarman520 said:   Cancelled and re-signed. Thanks!

Same here, worked great.
Thanks OP!

Thanks,canceled and sign up plus add gmail.

cancelled, signed up, added runner central for 90 more days.

Awesome - I wasn't set to expire until 3/2013 - but I went ahead and cancelled / signed up again - I LOVE this service!

I just used a new email address with the RUNNER promo. Gave me a new account. I don't care about the history.

Perfect timing. My previous acct is set to expire on 12/31/12

Don't forget to link a bunk email account for an extra 90 day extension free!

Thanks OP!

worked for me. Got another year of free shipping. Thanks OP.

Thanks! I was using a free 30 day trial now. I have used it at mbl shop, nhl shop, and toysrus.

Where do you see that option?
Does it matter if I signed up with gmail account already?

cpabster said:   Don't forget to link a bunk email account for an extra 90 day extension free!

Thanks OP!

Worked for me too... just cancelled the old membership then waited for 30 min and followed the link back and signed up with same email. Worked like a charm.

Cancelled and re-signed up immediately with same email address. Order history all still present and membership says it expires 12/19/2013. Received the cancellation confirm email and then the new member sign-up email.

Thanks, OP!

Worked for me, thanks OP and all who have contributed!

MrWizzard said:   Took 5 minutes and worked fine. Thanks.

Just one observation about Shoprunner and Newegg, which is the only merchant I have used it with. When I first joined a year and a half ago or so, it seemed like every product was Shoprunner eligible. And I did use the free return shipping a couple of times when Newegg didn't pick it up and used it every time with a purchase. [fwiw, I've never paid for membership. Every time it's about to run out they send an email extending it. They seem desperate??]

If there was a Dominos within 20 miles and anybody in the house liked it, there'd be another bonus. Oh well!

Yep the option for SR seems to disappear when items are on sale! not sure whether it's the merchant or SR that has been setting the changes for qualifying orders

+1

Original membership due to expire 8/2013, new membership due to expire 12/2013, added shopcentral for 3 add'l months! TY!

Do I have everyone beat? My previous membership was due to expire in 2 weeks, just cancelled and renewed

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.