QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Shoprunner Free 2-Day Shipping Service: 1-Year Membership @ ShopRunner.com - Free after Coupon

18 of 21
Akiva1080
12/27/12 9:21 PM
Thanks, but it seems they don't have an expiration on my acct and I'm fearful cancelling and renewing will reduce it to 15 mths. Did others show an expiration prior? Or did it say "automatic renewal" like mine?
ionxchanger said:   

Yes..its takes 2 mins to cancel and register..

Akiva1080 said:   

Under my acct, it says "Your membership will automatically renew on 12/31/2012."
Still don't have my cc info on file. Is it even worth the trouble to cancel and renew?

crtt
12/27/12 10:04 PM
Thanks OP!
roberteva
12/27/12 10:08 PM
Thanks OP!
vipinb
12/27/12 11:42 PM
Thanks OP!!!
dynofoob
12/28/12 1:35 AM
I just did it, but my previous expiration was 2/27/13 now it is 12/27/13 and can add 90 more days by giving them access to email account.
Having an alternative sr for the next year the main advantage for this was in keeping the order history.
azs1
12/28/12 2:37 AM
Akiva1080 said:   

Thanks, but it seems they don't have an expiration on my acct and I'm fearful cancelling and renewing will reduce it to 15 mths. Did others show an expiration prior? Or did it say "automatic renewal" like mine?

Open a new account under another email address, then. If your credit card is attached to your current account, though, you really should change the account from "automatically renew" unless you are sure that you want to pay for your next year of the service. Just because your renewal date doesn't seem to be showing doesn't necessarily mean that you don't have one.
nicemann
12/28/12 4:07 PM
Great deal, my first free year was up about 2 months ago. Canceled and hope something like this would come up again.
kenbenobi
12/28/12 4:34 PM
Thanks, canceled and renewed! Doing the ShopRunnerCentral thing with my Yahoo account for the bonus 3 months. I've had this account since like 1996, so it may take FOREVER while it searches my order history, for stores that no longer exist!
honkinggoose
12/29/12 12:00 AM
Thank You. Shoprunner had extended my membership until the end of the year, and I was going to let it expire. I've just cancelled and re-signed up with my history intact.
coolbreeze
12/29/12 12:47 AM
honkinggoose said:   

Thank You. Shoprunner had extended my membership until the end of the year, and I was going to let it expire. I've just cancelled and re-signed up with my history intact.

Lol. My original 1-yr free trial was set to end on Jan 11, 2013. Kept getting scary emails from them asking for a credit card. I just canceled my membership and re-signed up for another year under the same email. I'm sure Shoprunn3r is sad and N3wegg happy. Nice!
18 of 21
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.