• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
expires 12/29/12

coupon code: DOTW52

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts promo codes that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

auto (45.83kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

might make the battery deal even sweeter...

Awesome. I wish they would just give us a 40% off coupon so I wouldn't have to make multiple orders.

Zuke76 said:   Awesome. I wish they would just give us a 40% off coupon so I wouldn't have to make multiple orders.

On their website it shows another offer: 15% off for $100+ AND get $50. Code DEM17. That will probably work for you.

Zuke76 said:   Awesome. I wish they would just give us a 40% off coupon so I wouldn't have to make multiple orders.

I'm glad they don't as they might get rid of it quickly.

Its like cable tv, internet, cell phones, cars, etc... those like us try and squeeze every dollar out of a deal are allowed to do so because others pay full price.

Tried it on oil and I could not get it to work

scottwood2 said:   Tried it on oil and I could not get it to work

Advance Auto Parts codes / coupons never work on oil.

$4.49 for purolator pure 1 oil filters when I buy 4. Thanks.

chikuMarwadi said:   On their website it shows another offer: 15% off for $100+ AND get $50. Code DEM17. That will probably work for you.

How we wish it would. The promotion you have attempted to redeem cannot be applied to your order: the limit of 1 per customer has been reached.

Edit:
Hmmm, "per customer" because I already used the $50-off. Going to clear cookies and try again -- maybe it'll work?

Edit2:
Nope, no go. The cart will show both discounts applied and the corresponding total, but when it gets to the 'Place Order' page, only one discount is shown. Oh well, still pretty sweet as-is.

scottwood2 said:   Tried it on oil and I could not get it to work

As said it does not work on motor oil. It also will not work on Trans Fluids or Freon. I think it still works on gear oil right now.
Also some items will be marked "Can't use discount on it..." like some jacks and specility items so watch out for that.

New wiper blades for me. You da' man OP!

Paladen said:   New wiper blades for me. You da' man OP!

Someone missed the Anco thread.

i remember the 1 day sale at 40%. i didn't buy a thing and kicked myself everv since.

"$4.49 for purolator pure 1 oil filters when I buy 4. Thanks."

did you know once upon a time, motors ran just fine and lasted just as long WITHOUT oil filters?

picked up a Pioneer DEH-150MP for $51.41 before tax, not bad, thanks OP!

DOTW50 now only gives you $40 off over $100, But A124 still works on $10 off over $30 and so on!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014