• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
REI.com has Vans Snowboard Boots for Men or Women on Clearance from $66 with free shipping.

Men's Vans Matlock Boa Snowboard Boots $69
Women's Vans Encore Boa Snowboard Boots $66

REI
See REI coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

shoe (476.75kB)
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Vans

Just ordered a pair for the the gf. The BOA lace system is AWESOME for getting boots on/off easily. I will say though that after 3 year of average use, I broke a lace. Luckily I was in Steamboat Springs, CO, where the laces are distributed! haha I should have known better though, I saw one lace frayed and didn't think much of it. Lesson learned, carry an extra lace with you JUST IN CASE.

Thanks OP. Been needing new boots for a season already, but could never find a good boot that fit as nicely as the Ride boots I picked up ~7 years ago. If those don't fit nicely, I'll just return to REI, no harm no cost, but hoping that the split Boa lacing system will work for me. Really happy to see a deal like this where "normal" sizes are readily available too.

Hard to find reviews, but seems like a great deal. Went ahead and ordered, thanks for posting.

Great find, OP!
65% off retail price + 6% FW CashBack!
Oh yeah, here's a good review for this boot: http://thegoodride.com/boot-reviews/vans-matlock/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014