• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Vizio On-ear Headphones @ TigerDirect.com - $29.99
compare at $69.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Vizio On-ear Headphones
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 2 as I needed a gift for my wife's stocking and with the mixed reviews I decided if the wife's goes bad...I can just give her mine. The reviews tend to focus on the fit of the headphones (not being tight enough to wear while moving a lot)...yet the sound quality reviews are all really great. Battery life reviews state between 5 to 8 hours. One aspect also mentioned is that the headphones are so open, that at mid to high volumes other people mention that they can hear the output of the headphones. Finally the microphone reviews are mixed,two reviewers said they were told they sounded robotic.

Ordered mine on 12/14 for that. Work beautifully for music and phone. Ill use them in home but in the car, the Plantronics will have to do. Cant believe the audio quality. 5 stars plus Might use them at races with the XM app instead of renting. Can make these very loud. Only had them 2 days but can tell they are great. Don't know yet how long they will hold a charge tho.

Thanks. That's a pretty good deal! or should I say steal!

$28.86 at Sam's Club, and they can be returned more easily if they don't fit well or you otherwise don't like them.

Sam's Club

Motoroloa Motorkr S305's some of the best I have ever found, and at the same price(s).

http://www.mybluetoothheadset.com/motorola-motorokr-s305-stereo-...

GeoCacher said:   Motoroloa Motorkr S305's some of the best I have ever found, and at the same price(s).

http://www.mybluetoothheadset.com/motorola-motorokr-s305-stereo-...

Problem with this deal is...retailer is not well known and headphones are different style IE...behind the head vs over the head.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014