• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Get $10 Cash Back w/ $50 Chili's Gift Card Purchase!

Chili's eGift Card

Get $10 Cash Back per order when you spend $50 on Chili's Gift Cards

• Minimum $50 purchase required
  • Cash Back available on eGift Card or Gift Card purchase only
  • Cash back awarded per order, not per card

Member Summary
This is a much more inferior offer than the one prematurely closed down 6 days early

20% off is not comparable to 50% off

From their last catastrophe I am not going to chance going for this offer.
If they cannot get their story/offers straight they do not need my money.

i'll wait too til i get the last cash bach they promsised me !!!!!

Speaking not as a FatWallet employee, but as someone who bought many (over 20) eGift Cards through the previous offer... I cleared my cookies after every purchase and all of my transactions reported correctly for Cash Back.

Actually, I individually removed all my cookies except the ones from FatWallet and Google (so that I could stay logged in to FW).

If I was going to order more, I would certainly go this route again (whether it was necessary or not I'm not sure) just to be safe.

What am I doing wrong?
Using Firefox, cleared Cache, deleted cookies, closed browser, reopened browser.
When I clicked on this offer it took me to Chilis not Cashstar.

Update: Worked with IE8. Went to Cashstar every time I clicked on Fatwallet link without clearing, deleting or closing anything.

Didn't get any CashBack previously, and don't think I'll fall for this one either. It's a shame, but...

It seems to help w/Cash Back when I also turn off my antivirus/antispyware software. Hope I don't catch a cold...

ETA: I haven't tried the Chili's deal yet, but plan to in next few minutes or so.

What happened to the $5 off $10 cb??
ETA: nevermind, looks like FW replaced Starbucks coffee with Folgers Crystals

Solipsist said:   Speaking not as a FatWallet employee, but as someone who bought many (over 20) eGift Cards through the previous offer... I cleared my cookies after every purchase and all of my transactions reported correctly for Cash Back.

Actually, I individually removed all my cookies except the ones from FatWallet and Google (so that I could stay logged in to FW).

If I was going to order more, I would certainly go this route again (whether it was necessary or not I'm not sure) just to be safe.

Why wasn't those instructions included with the original offer post?
At least to use IE.

Maybe FW will give this offer the cold shoulder to let the offerers know that we don't like being screwed over.

Are these only usable at Chilis?

edit: found my answer on the website, lol

yesidonoitall said:   Solipsist said:   Speaking not as a FatWallet employee, but as someone who bought many (over 20) eGift Cards through the previous offer... I cleared my cookies after every purchase and all of my transactions reported correctly for Cash Back.

Why wasn't those instructions included with the original offer post?
At least to use IE.
I was just stating my experience as a customer of that deal, not relaying any instructions that were given or even suggested to me by anyone.

My orders were placed days after the original post, on the last day of the offer. It wasn't until after I had actually placed an order that I saw a different landing page from the one I had seen when the offer was first posted. Upon seeing that, I took it upon myself to start deleting my cookies as a precautionary measure.

Whoever created the original offer would have had no way of knowing that this would be my experience, or that there would be any difference for people using Internet Exploder

sarahturtle said:   Are these only usable at Chilis?

I wish they were good at Jack in the Box.

RE:
Whoever created the original offer would have had no way of knowing that this would be my experience, or that there would be any difference for people using Internet Exploder

I am not going to go with this offer...

but regarding the
$5 FW Cash Back on $10
I would have thought that all browsers would have been tried on that offer and even test for a second time to find how it goes. (reports of a diff page after the first buy)

I got my $5 CB yesterday for the purchase done on Dec 15...though I had done only one purchase by seeing the crowd saying that multiple orders will work or not !!!
My mind is saying NO for 20% off rather than 50%, so I'll pass this

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014