• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
bionaire.com has their Bionaire Low Profile Heater with Digital Control (BLP3340-U) marked down significantly to $19.87. Save 20% off $45 or more with promo code U2BA20A. You can get 3 for $47.70 with the promo code. FS

http://www.bionaire.com/Product.aspx?cid=48&pid=13114&

Also Availble @ eBay at same price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bionaire-BLP3340-U-Low-Profile-Heater-wi...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Great deal. Much better than the one @ Woot last month.

Does anyone know if this is the same as the one sold at costco? The product desc does not mention size of the heater.

Great price, but digital control is in 5 degree increments. I like 68 degrees, 65 is too cold and 70 too hot, so not for me.

in for 1, thanks OP!

takhyon said:   Great price, but digital control is in 5 degree increments. I like 68 degrees, 65 is too cold and 70 too hot, so not for me.Thermostats on any heater in this price range is going to be a very crude measurement of temperature. Considering the thermostat is inches away from the heating elements, 5 degree increments is about as "fine-tuned" as you can expect. In contrast, your home thermostat is likely yards away from the nearest vent.

My electricity bill will be going up after I purchase a few of these ^^

Seems like a great deal. Anyone able to find dimensions on these?

stuffedwallet said:   Does anyone know if this is the same as the one sold at costco? The product desc does not mention size of the heater.

Based on Amazon reviews, yes. Its about 28" long.

Thanks Op, in for 3, gonna donate them to local charity

cheap but reviews are not favorible

Thanks OP, I got 3 for $51.xx tax included.

I have a tiled bathroom w/ no heater vent...its pretty cold stepping into the bathroom in the mornings!

To help those thinking of purchasing this heater:

It is claimed to be a convection heater, with no fan.
This means that it heats the surrounding air, (about 5 inches away), that heated air rises, and is replaced by cold air, which is heated and rises, which is replaced by cold air, etc and so on.
Effectively, this heater heats the room from the ceiling down.

It doesn't appear to have any infrared radiant capabilities, so standing a foot away from this heater, you will probably feel cold. And if it is going to heat the floor, it will do so only immediately under the heater.

The heater will heat a room, but expect it to take a while. The smaller the room, the quicker it will heat.

Did the ad copy even state how many watts it is?

1500w - HD web has the detailed SPEC and instruction pdf sheet

Just got these today. The remote feature is extremely convenient and it warms up quickly. Most importantly, it's quiet. The wall heater in the room I put this in is almost as loud as our garbage disposal sometimes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014