• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hide your wallets, the Steam Holiday Sale runs December 20 - January 5. All times are Eastern Time.

steampowered.com

Encore Deals - End 1pm Jan 7
Civilization 5 75% off
The Walking Dead 50% off $12.49
Skyrim 50-75% off Skyrim $29.99
Football Manager 2013 50% off $19.99
Portal Franchise 75% off $6.24
Batman Arkham Franchise 75% off
Hitman Franchise 50-75% off
Dishonored 50% off $29.99
Dark Souls 50% off $19.99
Dead Island 66% off $6.79
Borderlands Franchise 50-75% off Borderlands 2 $29.99
The Sims 3 66% off $10.19
Natural Selection 2 60% off $9.99
Torchlight Franchise 50-75% off
Chivalry Medieval Warfare 50% off $12.49
Saints Row The Third 75% off $7.49
THQ Collection $24.99
The Witcher franchise 75% off
XCOM Enemy Unknown 33% off $33.49
Anno 2070 60% off $19.99
Ace of Spades 50% off $4.99
The Walking Dead 50% off $12.49
Darksiders Franchise 66-75% off
Arma II 50% off $14.99
CounterStrike Global Offensive 50% off $7.49

Yesterday's Deals - End 1pm January 6
Trine Franchise 75% off $8.74
Amnesia 75% off $4.99
Sleeping Dogs 66% off $16.99
Crysis Franchise 75% off $9.99
Forge 50% off $9.99
Rage 75% off $4.99

A lot of the time when a game is on sale, it's DLC or previous versions will also be on sale, so take a look.

Member Summary

Steam
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

if borderlands 2 goes 75%, I might go for it...don't think I need any others

Any difference from purchasing Hitman Absolution from steam @$25 vs Amazon for $20. All games ive purchased from them have had a steam activation.

http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-41017-Absolution3-Hitman/dp/B0...

Tpearson02 said:   Any difference from purchasing Hitman Absolution from steam @$25 vs Amazon for $20. All games ive purchased from them have had a steam activation.

http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-41017-Absolution3-Hitman/dp/B0...

None that I can tell. Also, with the Amazon purchase you get a $5 credit toward an "Editor's Choice" game in January.

The new deals are up for today. The Darksider's franchise for $13.59 is pretty good. You can get it for $.40 cheaper from Amazon via this deal http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1245612/ but then you have to cut and paste/type in about 10 steam keys to activate everything (which I did yesterday.)

Two days later, we have a completely new set of deals. The Portal bundle for $6.24 and the Dawn of War II bundle for $9.99 look pretty nice.

Flash sale on Skyrim for $29.79 until 11pm tonight is today's highlight to me.

Merry Christmas everyone! Looks like a good deal on the Batman Arkham games today.

Some new choices today including LEGO Lord of the Rings for $20.09.

Now, if only they would do Skyrim for 75% off or $15.

Wishful thinking I know, might have to wait for summer sale.

Tacoma99 said:   Now, if only they would do Skyrim for 75% off or $15.

Wishful thinking I know, might have to wait for summer sale.

Yeah, I'd like that as well. It's back to $30 for the next two days, but I have enough of a backlog that I can wait for a further drop.

Another completely new set of deals are up, since two days have passed. The recent Deus Ex game for $5 is a steal.

We're winding down. Just 2 more days to go. The Heroes of Might and Magic deals are pretty good, but end at 11am eastern.

Murrow said:   We're winding down. Just 2 more days to go. The Heroes of Might and Magic deals are pretty good, but end at 11am eastern.
If you can't get enough HoMM and enjoy playing the oldies, GoG has an enormous Might and Magic bundle for $25.89 that ends in about 90 minutes. (Note that HoMM V is the only overlap.)

Crusaders of Might and Magic
Heroes of Might and Magic®
Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
Might and Magic® 6-pack: Limited Edition
Heroes Chronicles: All chapters
Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor™
Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™
Might and Magic® 9

There've been a lot of repeated sales over the last two weeks, but I don't think Rocksmith has popped up before. $20 is pretty good. DLC is also 35% off. Good until 11am tomorrow (January 4).

I just looked up to see if my PS3 version cable will work. And found that it will as the cables are not machine specific. But, you do need one of their cables. Amazon has it for $27.24 here. Having said that, if you need a cable, it's cheaper to buy it with the software. For $37.99 you can get the newer version of the PC (or PS3) software (guitar and bass) plus the cable through Amazon here.

Steam lowered it to $15 overnight at some point.

Apparently, today is the last day for new deals. This weekend they'll have a best-of, last-chance, in-case-you-missed-it, wrap up.

From Steam's RSS feed:
Gamers will have a final opportunity to get their favorite games on Steam. A select number of the most sought-after titles from the Steam Holiday Sale will reprise their biggest discounts for two additional days. The Encore Weekend begins at 10am PST on January 5th (Saturday) and run until 10am PST on January 7th (Monday).

I'll update the OP as I can over the weekend with the current deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014