• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pizza cutter
Slices Pies At Warp Speed Now you can own this genuine, licensed U.S.S. Enterprise" pizza cutter, formerly available only through Federation Restaurant Supply depots. And only to Star Trek" mess personnel. The solid zinc-alloy, chromium-plated body is in the shape of the starship itself. It's 8-1/2" long overall, with a 4" dia cutting wheel marked "USS Enterprise NCC-1701." Gift-boxed for your favorite Trekker. Functions well in zero gravity, but not for use on Tribbles.

The classic design of the USS Enterprise, now as a pizza cutter
Saucer cutter made of laser-etched stainless steel
Zinc-chromium alloy secondary hull and warp nacelles for you to grip
Officially licensed Star Trek collectable
The only logical thing to use

I've been waiting weeks for the price to drop, has been $29.99. Can be found for $18.49 from other sellers, Amazon Prime eligible

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Pizza cutter
Thanks homersaysdoh
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for the deal but it should have been red making see the starship reduced to intergalactic pizza cutting duty.

dilithium crystals not included

dcoley1 said:   Green for the deal but it should have been red making see the starship reduced to intergalactic pizza cutting duty.
Unless you use it to cut through a Tholian Pizza - then its a green for sure.

Borg20001 said:   dcoley1 said:   Green for the deal but it should have been red making see the starship reduced to intergalactic pizza cutting duty.
Unless you use it to cut through a Tholian Pizza - then its a green for sure.

Can it handle cutting through the Borg cube ?

In. Thanks, OP!

Scotty..... I need..... more slices or..... we're all dead!

Not if it was manufactured by Q enterprises.

dcoley1 said:   Green for the deal but it should have been red making see the starship reduced to intergalactic pizza cutting duty.

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a pizzeria chef !

homersaysdoh said:   Can it handle cutting through the Borg cube ?Yes, but only one pass. After that, it needs a total recalibration.

Safety tip: Do *not* wear a solid red shirt while wielding.

Got this for my bro a few months ago from Newegg, actually very solid.

Gift for my brother too. Not sure if he will use it or hang it up and display it !

I'll take the 7th of 9 slices please !

itsausername said:   homersaysdoh said:   Can it handle cutting through the Borg cube ?Yes, but only one pass. After that, it needs a total recalibration.

Order in next 15 min for Dec 24th delivery with Prime

just an fyi, the price fluctuates on other sites too. i bought it as a gift for my sister from ThinkGeek for $17.01 shipped a couple weeks back.

Illogical that I'm spending money on this but I'm in for one. Hoping Prime comes through with a 12/24 delivery.

WHO would spend $40 on this?
But green for the description OP.

djh1031 said:   Illogical that I'm spending money on this but I'm in for one. Hoping Prime comes through with a 12/24 delivery.
$3.99 delivery charge with Prime for 12/24 delivery

Updated price

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014