• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Coupon
Disclaimer
Buy one Blue Coral wiper blade and get a second Blue Coral wiper blade free instantly with coupon

Member Summary

B1G1 Wiper Blades
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are these blades worth a darn? Got to buy some blades, but worried these will just be useless in 2-3 months. Normally blades last me a year.

I don't skimp on blades. Last year I bought a pair from Costco B1G1 and they squeeked like hell every time I used them. Paid more this year and got a good pair and driving in the rain is pleasant again.

No Luck. I clicked on the link.It said it was printing and then a popup said that the coupon had been used the maximum number of times or the link was now invalid.Thanks anyhow.

niteowl9894 said:   No Luck. I clicked on the link.It said it was printing and then a popup said that the coupon had been used the maximum number of times or the link was now invalid.Thanks anyhow.

I'll upload a pdf later when I get back to a computer.

worked for me

pickone said:   worked for me

That's great! I uploaded my coupon to the OP in case anyone else has trouble printing it. I just hope it's not a one time use thing since others were able to print it via the link.

OP's pdf coupon worked fine (thank you btw) wipers were $5/ea at my store, and they had my size (it seemed like they had 16-24" sizes IIRC, I needed 22's myself). Can't speak to the quality just yet, but I'm sure they'll make just fine passenger side wipers

Thanks for posting the pdf. It worked like a charm.

worked fine for me. Thanks OP!

How much are these blades at FD?

FrugalFreak asked:
How much are these blades at FD?
I don't think they use these blades at the Fire Department any more.

expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014