• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
b100 said:   Thanks OP for turning me on to this deal...the parents were overdue for their once-in-a-decade upgrade. As previous posters have noted, buying the $400 GC and getting the bonus $75 GC really makes this a great deal, and I was able to use both gift cards by ordering via chat.
2 warnings:
1) be prepared to sit in chat for roughly 30 minutes, and
2) be prepared for the chat person to try to sell you an extended warranty, a monitor, additional software, etc, etc, etc.

BTW -- according to the website, the "Buy a $400 gift card, get a $75 bonus gift card" promo ends TONIGHT -- December 28th.

Thanks for bumping this, didn't REALLY need a new computer, but it's such a good deal after all discounts that I couldn't pass it up!

Must.. resist... closing tab... (whew that was close!)

Drouo said:   Must.. resist... closing tab... (whew that was close!)

In 4 1.

Resiting but I must ask- Can some one please comment on how quiet this machine is ? With My old Dell I hardly know it was on

Anyone else having shipping delays? Dell can really get on my nerves.

I had 1/3 shipping date and 1/7 delivery. They just changed the delivery date to 1/18!!

amejr999 said:   Anyone else having shipping delays? Dell can really get on my nerves.

I just got a 2 week shipping delay

In magical Dell-land, an item that ships on 1/7/13 via next-business-day FedEx arrives on... 1/10/13. I don't get it.

arrived in perfect working order. great!

I got mine too (yesterday) - how do I get my Dell advantage 10% ecard. I assumed I would received it when it shipped. Anyone know where it would be?
Thanks

KidKeller said:   I got mine too (yesterday) - how do I get my Dell advantage 10% ecard. I assumed I would received it when it shipped. Anyone know where it would be?
Thanks

From Dell's site:
When/How do I get my 5% Dell promo egift card* after I purchase using my Dell Advantage account?
You will typically receive your Dell promo eGift card within 10-20 days of ship date which carries an expiration date of 90 days from date of issuance. You cannot use your Dell promo eGift card until after you receive it via email or in the mail. Donít forget to check your spam/junk folders for the Dell promo eGift card receipt!

Looks like it could take some time.

I got a $50 refund after complaining about the delay. Actually getting the refund is like pulling teeth, though.

Finally got my $45 today. This was a great deal. The computer is already streaming movies all over my house

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014