• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Winter Sale plus an extra 25% off
Disclaimer
http://us.levi.com/home/index.jsp

Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 1/12/12. Free standard ground shipping on all orders. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout when STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING is selected. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned merchandise. This offer is valid on purchases at us.levi.com
only. LS&CO reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.

Levi's
See Levi's coupons that earn 8.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Jeans
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Levis Sale
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good find but the best deals are on the godawful skinny jeans. Made me laugh though, I searched by size. I'm a middle aged chubby guy. 38w x 32l. How is it that they have "skinny" jeans in my size?

2x CB here from FatWallet too today

djh1031 said:   Good find but the best deals are on the godawful skinny jeans. Made me laugh though, I searched by size. I'm a middle aged chubby guy. 38w x 32l. How is it that they have "skinny" jeans in my size?
Gotta agree with you there. It wasn't that long ago that Levi's styles started with regular fit and got progressively baggier from there (boot cut, loose fit, baggy, etc.). Now it seems the loosest fitting style they're pushing is "regular", and it then goes to skinny and "super skinny".

Wasn't the emo scene 10 yrs ago at this point? Hipsters, by definition it can't still be ironic if you've been doing it for a decade.

FREE SHIP ON ALL ORDERS TODAY!

Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 12/25/12. Free standard ground shipping on all orders. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout when STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING is selected. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned merchandise. This offer is valid on purchases at us.levi.com
only. LS&CO reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.

EXTRA 20% OFF ON ALL SALE TODAY - CODE SALE20

Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 12/26/12. Enter promo code SALE20 at checkout for savings to be applied. 20% discount is valid only on sale items ending in $0.90 or $0.97 under the SALE categories (www.levi.com/sale). Free standard ground shipping on orders of $75 or more (excluding taxes gift certificates, wrapping or shipping costs). Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout when STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING is selected. Entire order must ship to a single address. Customer responsible for all shipping costs on returned merchandise. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

Extra 25% off Sale Items! Use code EXTRA25, Ends 1/7

Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 1/11/13. Enter promo code EXTRA25 at checkout for savings to be applied. 25% discount is valid only on sale items ending in $0.90 or $0.97 under the SALE categories (www.levi.com/sale). Free standard ground shipping on orders of $75 or more (excluding taxes gift certificates, wrapping or shipping costs). Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout when STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING is selected. Entire order must ship to a single address. Customer responsible for all shipping costs on returned merchandise. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

I don't think skinny jeans are automatically "out" for older people. If you have the physique to pull it off, skinny jeans (or anything that is "not baggy") will look way better than baggy jeans.

I wear 511s regularly. Can't do the 510s since my thighs and calves are too big, but 511s work well.

EXTRA25 - 25% off all sale…ends tonight

EXTRA25 is now good thru 1/11.

Last Chance - extra 25% off ends 1/11
Disclaimer
Extra 25% off ends tomorrow at midnight PT

FREE ship on all orders today 1/12

I quit buying Levis
. They changed their styles and fit. Too confusing for a midde aged slightly overweight male (MASOM) like e.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014