staples duracell 100% rewards dec20-dec25

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2594277...

100% rewards
limit 2

IN STORE ONLY

also reminder for guys chasing 100$ duracell purchase for 25$ additional rebate http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1224133/

Notable:
20% off 1 Breakroom Item
100% Back Battery Rewards Continues
$25 Amazon Kindle Gift Card with Kindle Fire HD Purchase(instant)
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Case Staples Paper - also 25$ off coupon Coupon Code: 41025 - or check your email
Buy $75 Name Brand Ink get $15 iTunes card(instant)
$15 GC after Easy Rebate for Linksys Router purchase of $89 or more
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Instant Photo Calendars

coupons

http://ebm.e.staples.com/c/tag/hBQ00mrB7SHGCB8v2OwEPVZdiHb/doc.h...

Member Summary

AA
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

AAA
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That image is a bit misleading. I was really excited then I saw it's only for AA and AAA batteries as usual. I have more of those than I know what to do with.

Wait, the ad starts on 12/20. So if I bought batteries on 12/18, I can do it again?

moneynomore said:   Wait, the ad starts on 12/20. So if I bought batteries on 12/18, I can do it again?

no. once per week, sun-sat

seanws said:   moneynomore said:   Wait, the ad starts on 12/20. So if I bought batteries on 12/18, I can do it again?

So wait and rebuy on Dec 23rd

seanws said:   moneynomore said:   Wait, the ad starts on 12/20. So if I bought batteries on 12/18, I can do it again?

so where does it say THAT? mr. cheap, help here?

mrkk said:   seanws said:   moneynomore said:   Wait, the ad starts on 12/20. So if I bought batteries on 12/18, I can do it again?

It has always been 2 per Staples week which is Sun-Sat. This goes back years. See email blast from 12/16. Limit 2 per customer per week.

mathfaster said:   mrkk said:    so where does it say THAT? mr. cheap, help here?It has always been 2 per Staples week which is Sun-Sat. This goes back years. See email blast from 12/16. Limit 2 per customer per week.

I was hoping they run some specials from 26-30

oh well

mrkk said:   seanws said:   moneynomore said:   Wait, the ad starts on 12/20. So if I bought batteries on 12/18, I can do it again?

yes, I'd be prudent and wait to 12/23 if you bought them from 12/16 to 19. That ad ran 12/16-22 and is likely still in effect. You have an overlapping circular, but not a new sales week.

I can't swear to this, but unless you get a green light with written confirm from Staples rewards, I certainly would wait until Sunday to get 2 more packs of Duracells.

According to a Staples Rewards CSR, this is the final week of the battery promotion.

I have an email (came today) that says promotion actually lasts till 29

I bought one on 20th, can I buy one more on 27 or 28?

mrkk said:   I have an email (came today) that says promotion actually lasts till 29This was addressed by 1brooklyn1 above

mrkk said:   I bought one on 20th, can I buy one more on 27 or 28?You should be able to purchase today thru the 29th.

Is there a place I can find all the Staples, Office Depot and Office Max deals per week? TIA

I spoke to a Staples CSR who told me that the ad for Dec. 26th to the 29th was considered a separate promotion, and that you would get the battery rewards even if if you had purchased it this week on the Sunday/Monday portion of the Dec. 20 to 25th ad. Could she be right or was she mistaken?

1brooklyn1 said:   I spoke to a Staples CSR who told me that the ad for Dec. 26th to the 29th was considered a separate promotion, and that you would get the battery rewards even if if you had purchased it this week on the Sunday/Monday portion of the Dec. 20 to 25th ad. Could she be right or was she mistaken?To be honest, who knows. All the email blasts say 2 per week per customer but not the weekly ads. Just be prepared to do a return or argue with them if the rep is wrong. Historically, it has always been 2 in total per week. And keep a copy of the chat if you did it via chat.

mathfaster said:   1brooklyn1 said:   I spoke to a Staples CSR who told me that the ad for Dec. 26th to the 29th was considered a separate promotion, and that you would get the battery rewards even if if you had purchased it this week on the Sunday/Monday portion of the Dec. 20 to 25th ad. Could she be right or was she mistaken?To be honest, who knows. All the email blasts say 2 per week per customer but not the weekly ads. Just be prepared to do a return or argue with them if the rep is wrong. Historically, it has always been 2 in total per week. And keep a copy of the chat if you did it via chat.

No chat, over the phone and I didn't record our conversation.

1brooklyn1 said:   I spoke to a Staples CSR who told me that the ad for Dec. 26th to the 29th was considered a separate promotion, and that you would get the battery rewards even if if you had purchased it this week on the Sunday/Monday portion of the Dec. 20 to 25th ad. Could she be right or was she mistaken?

"I SPOKE", unless you have something in writing, quite meaningless IMO. And we've seen many, many, many times where people at the customer service # or in store are totally clueless or just flat out wrong about rewards and rebate promotions.

MISTERCHEAP said:   1brooklyn1 said:   I spoke to a Staples CSR who told me that the ad for Dec. 26th to the 29th was considered a separate promotion, and that you would get the battery rewards even if if you had purchased it this week on the Sunday/Monday portion of the Dec. 20 to 25th ad. Could she be right or was she mistaken?

"I SPOKE", unless you have something in writing, quite meaningless IMO. And we've seen many, many, many times where people at the customer service # or in store are totally clueless or just flat out wrong about rewards and rebate promotions.

You could always buy it, check the rewards site a couple of days later,see if it posted, and if it doesn't, the Rewards center may enter it manually, and should they not, it can be returned within 15 days if it was unopened.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014