• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon screen shot
Disclaimer
HP CG790A-AZ 32 GB Flash Memory Card Class 10 SDHC
List Price: $33.99
Price: $18.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

HP 32GB SDHC on Amazon.com

Member Summary

CG790A-AZ 32
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think its a great deal. it sounded to me like it

Must be a good deal, as the 16GB is $3+ more than the 32GB. Not quite as good ratings as SanDisk, but still not bad.

Great deal! but too bad this wont fit flush in my Macbook Pro . What are your guys take on mini sd cards adapters? I recently come across minidrive ($6) vs. niftyminidrive($35). I rather pay the minidrive($6) price , however it doesn't look as good or legit as nifty minidrive $35 dollar adapters? Which one do you guys advice? TY for helping a noob!!

perfect timing. My niece wanted an sd card for her camcorder. I gave her a 8gb class 4 to hold her over until I found something better, I think this is it.

Any idea who manufactures these cards?

Class 10 makes it an even better deal. In for 1; thanks, OP.

KYBOSH said:   Any idea who manufactures these cards?

I think I read somewhere PNY
Maybe someone can confirm this.

KYBOSH said:   Any idea who manufactures these cards?

According to Amazon reviews, they are made in Korea. Samsung perhaps?

How about the PNY one from OfficeMax for $14.99?

http://www.officemax.com/technology/drives-memory-storage/cds-dv...

Although the text describes this as class 4, but the picture and model number are class 10 (P-SDH32G10-G).

Free shipping on $50. It was free shipping at $20 when I ordered yesterday.

OOS. FW Effect?

Out of stock but can still order with a delivery time beginning of February

I received mine just in time for Christmas. Great deal!!!

Hi. Does anyone knows the price for Costco Sandisk Extreme 32gb SDHC price at Costco(around Bay area)?

There is a coupon for 7 dollars for that version. I also got into the deal for the HP 32gb Class 10 SDHC for about 20 dollars and wants to see if the Sandisk is better deal. Thanks.

I believe the costco version is sandisk is up to 30mb/sec vs the 20mb/sec of HP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014