• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2 sets of D'Addario EXP16 Acoustic Guitar Strings for $11

2 sets of D'Addario EXP17 Coated Phosphor Bronze Medium Acoustic Guitar Strings for $12.29

From another deal site:

"2 sets of D'Addario EXP16 Acoustic Guitar Strings for $11 + free shipping, more

Musician's Friend offers the D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings for $11.46. Better yet, add two sets to your cart and coupon code "EXPBOGO" makes the second set free. With free shipping, it's the lowest total price we could find for two sets by $9.

On a similar note, you can get two sets of D'Addario EXP17 Coated Phosphor Bronze Medium Acoustic Guitar Strings for $12.29 after the above coupon, also with free shipping. That's another price low, this time by $8."

Great price on some very good acoustic guitar strings.

Don't forget FatWallet Cash Back.

Member Summary

D'Addario
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 2 sets. great deal.

When I purchased two sets of each with the code, the slightly more expensive EXP-17 became free while the EXP-16 were billed at $11.46 each or $22.92 for all four (4) sets with free shipping (in the middle of January).
I realize it's small potatoes but it is a slightly better deal than straight BOGO.
Thanks OP

Thanks OP and thanks for the info eandtee! In for four sets; just as you stated, the more expensive sets both come up as free.

What is the best nylon strings that won't hurt the finger?

Thanks OP. I jumped in for 4 sets also ( I also got the more expensive sets for free!). WooHoo! Green for you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014