• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ooma Telo VoIP Phone System $89.99 + Free Shipping

( NEW )

Ooma Telo VoIP Phone System [TigerDirect.com]

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

$89.99 + Free Shipping with promo code VTH80092

NOTE: Must proceed to checkout for discounted price.

calistyle op

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ooma Telo VoIP
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Price is $149.99 and $30 promo code only drops it to $119.99. Walked all the way through check-out, but no price change. Where do you get $89.99?!?

ahh man that blows, it was 89.99 about 20 minutes ago; SOB thats just unfair.

jasmithvr6 said:   Price is $149.99 and $30 promo code only drops it to $119.99. Walked all the way through check-out, but no price change. Where do you get $89.99?!?

OP, SD

Please edit topic title. I also am getting $119.99

phanx said:   Please edit topic title. I also am getting $119.99

"Expired" @ SD

Glad I didn't hesitate when I saw this. I decided to buy now and think later since I have a TigerDirect close buy if I needed to return it. Plus I had a $25 referral bonus from another Cash Back site.

Thanks OP.

If you ordered this at $89.99 make sure you check your credit card statement. My card was authorized for $89.99 and then charged $119.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.