Voting History
rated:
Staples
"Weekly" Ad Page 4: $79.99
Online: $83.99

HP W2072a 20" Diagonal LCD LED Backlit Monitor
Item: 934400
Model: A3M50AA#ABA

The H-P W2072a 20" LCD LED Backlit Monitor combines flawless form and high-quality viewing at an affordable price!
H-P W2072a allows you to experience remarkable brightness, contrast and clarity in this slim and sleek LED monitor with a price tag thatís in your budget. Mercury-free backlighting from LED monitors not only consume less power, but also provide quick on/off switching time in comparison to the CCFL panel monitors. Enjoy 20-inches of brilliant visual performance with a 1600 x 900 resolution, 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and a 5ms on/off response time processor. Integrated speakers and VGA/DVI-D inputs provide a powerful, simple space-saving solution.
20" Widescreen LCD LED-backlit Display
Resolution 1600 x 900
Contrast Ratio 3000000:1 Dynamic
Viewing Angles: 90 degrees Horizontal and 50 degrees Vertical
Brightness 200 cd/m^2
Inputs VGA, DVI-D and Audio

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HP A3M50AA#ABA
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Better price than BF (when I picked up one)

Any coupon codes to make the deal sweeter?

BE said:   Any coupon codes to make the deal sweeter?

Some got $10/50 in Coupon Wallet a few days ago.

Thanks. My monitor has been acting funny. A $25 off $75 card I got in the mail worked.

its showing 125 when i put into cart online.....

gokartsrus said:   its showing 125 when i put into cart online.....

It will reduce to $79.99 during the checkout process

$140 now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.