• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Dark Knight Rises (33.18kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

This will fall on deaf ears but don't watch this POS.

Amazon need to allow full downloads to smartphones like Google Play does. Guess it's harder to do with a rental, but I'm sure it can be tracked via the app software. Kinda hard to stream movies on flights, etc.

Probably the worst Batman movie ever, and an hour too long.

Batman Begins also $1.99 - 48 hr rental
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Begins/dp/B0014D6PCO

The Dark Knight is also $1.99 - 48hr rental
http://www.amazon.com/The-Dark-Knight/dp/B001OGWY1W

awesome movie. clearly superhero movies dont appeal to everyone, if you enjoyed the previous installments then this is a must see

MrHat7 said:   awesome movie. clearly superhero movies dont appeal to everyone, if you enjoyed the previous installments then this is a must see

Clearly, Superhero's should be Superhero's, not Superwimps who needs counseling and feels sorry for themselves at everyturn... It should have been called "Bain, with some appearances by Batman"

good one, lol

ZombieHunter said:   MrHat7 said:   awesome movie. clearly superhero movies dont appeal to everyone, if you enjoyed the previous installments then this is a must see

Clearly, Superhero's should be Superhero's, not Superwimps who needs counseling and feels sorry for themselves at everyturn... It should have been called "Bain, with some appearances by Batman"

Let's spend 1 hour and 30 minutes building up a bad guy to be super bad and nearly indestructible... Then let's shoot him off screen and replace him with a bad guy who is in no way intimidating or scary.

WTF!!!

Thanks OP for the heads-up, and emoticon for the HD link. Wanted to use some Amazon Video credits from the take-your-time shipping deal but didn't want to pay an extra $1.99 to get the HD version. Now that it's less than $3.00 I'm able to rent it for free.

Netflix doesn't have it but Redbox will (DVD & Blu) on Dec 24.

BestBuy has the physical DVD (non-BluRay) for $9.99 today and tomorrow. If you recently purchased from a store (including BestBuy itself), try for a price match. (I got my price match this morning from BestBuy.com with no hassle at all).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014