• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Macys' last "One" Day Sale of 2012 is taking place on December 21st and December 22nd. The $10 off $25 coupon can be printed from the following link: coupon pdf
The coupon is valid from store opening until 1 PM local time on both days. Most stores will allow customers to use these coupons until 2 PM.

The coupon will NOT work on morning specials, super buys, EDV (Every Day Value that ends with 98 cents) and Regular Price Items.

You can print as many of these coupons as you like and use it as many times as you like. To maximize your savings, break up your purchases in $25.00 increment if you can.

Member Summary

One Day Sale
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Already got the 10 off 25 coupon for one day sale on 12/26 in snail mail. Guess there is room for another last!!! one day sale of 2012.

JayMatt19 said:   Macys' last "One" Day Sale of 2012 is taking place on December 21st and December 22nd. The $10 off $25 coupon can be printed from the following link: coupon pdf
The coupon is valid from store opening until 1 PM local time on both days. Most stores will allow customers to use these coupons until 2 PM.

The coupon will NOT work on morning specials, super buys, EDV (Every Day Value that ends with 98 cents) and Regular Price Items.

You can print as many of these coupons as you like and use it as many times as you like. To maximize your savings, break up your purchases in $25.00 increment if you can.

Is it me or is Macy's starting to look like a store somewhere between Kmart and JCPenny (that has high pricing like old Macys). Also, I went into a bed bath, beyond today all the aisles were very narrow. I think they added an isle. Seems there's a new milestone to the recession.

Worked like a charm Thanks OP

At least where I am, these coupons are printed in the local free paper at least 3 or 4 days a week. Just in case you don't feel like actually printing them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014