QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

48 pounds of Premium Cat Tails Litter Premium Choice Extra Scooping Litter $13.60 shipped Prime

First page
1 of 6
Kattah
12/21/12 9:42 AM
Text

If you know this litter, you know it is normally pricey at around $9+ per 16 pound jug, and this link takes you to a page selling THREE 16 pound jugs for $13.60.

This is a high premium unscented litter. Take a look at the reviews of those who think this is the best litter on the market.

I did a CamelX3 on this, but the data only shows lower prices from third parties, and those add on huge figures in shipping.

This ships free with Prime, or purchase 2 orders like I did, and get FSSS.
WikiPost
12/21/12 9:42 AM
Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
DamnoIT
12/21/12 9:48 AM
Ordered then canceled since the shipping weight shows at 16lb, guessing Amazon may have a mistake on this one. They might make it right but not worth the hassle.
Kattah
12/21/12 9:53 AM
DamnoIT said:   

Ordered then canceled since the shipping weight shows at 16lb, guessing Amazon may have a mistake on this one. They might make it right but not worth the hassle.

Ugh!

I guess I'll be a guinea pig and see since my order can't be canceled now. Thanks for the heads up!
RayH
12/21/12 9:57 AM
Free shipping on litter? I'm having Petopia flashbacks.
prong333
12/21/12 10:35 AM
Thanks OP, 96lbs of kitty litter to make the free shipping. Excellent price!
MrImapmcd
12/21/12 10:52 AM
Just fininshed a chat session with Amazon, and I was assured I would get 3, 16pound containers of the litter.
homersaysdoh
12/21/12 10:57 AM
Nice deal OP, I'm in
cnvrtble98
12/21/12 12:16 PM
I'm in...thinking or ordering another order before it dies
homersaysdoh
12/21/12 12:19 PM
cnvrtble98 said:   

I'm in...thinking or ordering another order before it dies

Good idea, I just placed another order
First page
1 of 6
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.