• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

If you know this litter, you know it is normally pricey at around $9+ per 16 pound jug, and this link takes you to a page selling THREE 16 pound jugs for $13.60.

This is a high premium unscented litter. Take a look at the reviews of those who think this is the best litter on the market.

I did a CamelX3 on this, but the data only shows lower prices from third parties, and those add on huge figures in shipping.

This ships free with Prime, or purchase 2 orders like I did, and get FSSS.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

48 pounds of Premium Cat Tails Litter Premium
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I placed 2 orders and received 2 jugs. I complained via email and was told that they would ship 2 additional jugs, compl... (more)

ParkRoad22 (Dec. 29, 2012 @ 10:23p) |

Be careful, the 2 additional jugs may be considered a "replacement" which means they might bill you later if they don't ... (more)

crhptic (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 3:35p) |

Because they're not going to honor the 96 lbs. advertised, claiming it was an error in the listing.

crhptic (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 3:35p) |

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered then canceled since the shipping weight shows at 16lb, guessing Amazon may have a mistake on this one. They might make it right but not worth the hassle.

DamnoIT said:   Ordered then canceled since the shipping weight shows at 16lb, guessing Amazon may have a mistake on this one. They might make it right but not worth the hassle.

Ugh!

I guess I'll be a guinea pig and see since my order can't be canceled now. Thanks for the heads up!

Free shipping on litter? I'm having Petopia flashbacks.

Thanks OP, 96lbs of kitty litter to make the free shipping. Excellent price!

Just fininshed a chat session with Amazon, and I was assured I would get 3, 16pound containers of the litter.

Nice deal OP, I'm in

I'm in...thinking or ordering another order before it dies

cnvrtble98 said:   I'm in...thinking or ordering another order before it dies
Good idea, I just placed another order

Too bad they don't offer Subscribe & Save on this

I'm giving it a shot as well, thanks OP

homersaysdoh said:   cnvrtble98 said:   I'm in...thinking or ordering another order before it dies
Good idea, I just placed another order

Actually just cancelled 2 orders after Raphael at Amazon confirmed that the price is for one 16lb jug.

Ordered 2. Thinking about 2 more.

Half hoping that its only 1 container instead of 3 so that i can return it on their nickel.

If you placed an order, I'd contact Amazon to check the shipping weight. Canceling the order now is easier than going through the return process

Here is a chat transcript I just had 2:04pmEST 12/21/2012.

You are now connected to ArunKumar from Amazon.com.
Me:Wanted to check on item B0002AQS9A to verify if I would get 3 jugs weighing 16 pounds each, totaling 1 order of 48 pounds for $13.60
ArunKumar:Hello, my name is Arun from Amazon.com.
Me:Hey Arun
ArunKumar:Can you hold for a minute or two while I research this for you?
Me: Sure thing
ArunKumar:I'm sorry to keep you waiting. It'll just be a moment longer.
Me: Ok, no prob
ArunKumar:Thanks for waiting.
Yes, Ryan. You will receive a 3 jugs each of 16 pounds in the order.
Me: Ok thank you Arun, have a good one!
ArunKumar:It was my pleasure. Is there anything else I can do for you today?
Me:Nope, that;s it

I'm in for 2. Thanks OP!

In for one more. Getting this one shipped to the office instead of home. Should be a source of amusement.

In for four... saving a screen-shot of the deal. Thanks OP.

You are now connected to Saranya from Amazon.com.
Me:Number of items in order
http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Cat-Tails-Litter-CAC00031/dp/B0002...
will I receive 16 lbs or 48 lbs in this order?
Saranya:Hello, my name is Saranya. I'll be happy to help you today.
Mekay
Saranya:I see that the item comes with 16.5 lbs.

Thanks for posting all of your chats, but let's be honest, none of these overseas chat reps have any idea what you will receive. They can only look at the info in their computer and make a best guess. It depends on how the item is packaged in the warehouse and what is shipped out.

I will wait to see what I get, and return is as "not as described" if I don't get 3. There is a UPS less than a mile from my house so it's not much of a hassle to do that.

It'll get rid of the smell, but you'll still have a cat

crhptic said:   Thanks for posting all of your chats, but let's be honest, none of these overseas chat reps have any idea what you will receive. They can only look at the info in their computer and make a best guess. It depends on how the item is packaged in the warehouse and what is shipped out.

I will wait to see what I get, and return is as "not as described" if I don't get 3. There is a UPS less than a mile from my house so it's not much of a hassle to do that.

In for 3x 3 packs as well. The order confirmation displays the same info as the item 3/16-pound so that would be 48 pounds. Amazon always credits back the difference, so if they have it wrong, we'll have gotten a 16 pound for 1/3 the listed price, I can almost guarantee it. Worst case scenario is sending it back on their dime.

Sounds like a lot of head ache. How long is this on?

amazon screenshot
Disclaimer
Looks like its OOS until 01/03/2013

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible

Electronifan said:   It'll get rid of the smell, but you'll still have a cat

And you'll still be reading threads for cat products even though you don't have a cat.

Sounds like a decent deal OP, but . . . and I may be reading something wrong, the Camel3x (I like that. = ) I see on my browser lists a Lowest Price for Amazon of $8.99 last 9/30/11. Still a Hot Deal.

So this is dead? - E

spsaver said:   Item Under Review

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible

Would you mind telling us where you found this morsel? It just doesn't sound too Amazonish to me and all I can find is their standard:

"Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available."

Gift wrapped Kitty Litter. Now that's an idea. Hmmmm?

I don't know about the cat litter but when I purchased a table top grill last year and they kept sending me the wrong one they finally posted the Item Under Review... on the site till they could have someone at the warehouse fix the problem. I've seen it posted on a few others since then but nothing I was really interested in purchasing.

FWIW I found costco had 42lb packs of something similar for $12.50 this week that I know are not going to be a return. I would laugh going into the UPS store with a big old jug of cat litter with a sticker on the side ha ha ha. I hope it works for others, I just don't want to chance it.

Would you mind telling us where you found this morsel?

When I clicked on my pending orders and then clicked on the item http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Cat-Tails-Litter-CAC00028/dp/B0006... it appears in a box on the lower right of my screen.

It's now $11.37 with $12.99 shipping

spsaver said:   Would you mind telling us where you found this morsel?

When I clicked on my pending orders and then clicked on the item http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Cat-Tails-Litter-CAC00028/dp/B0006... it appears in a box on the lower right of my screen.

That is a different item from what is in the OP. The OP is:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002AQS9A/ref=nosim/?ascsubtag=FWbfphcl&tag=fatwalletcom&linkCode=as1

Your link is to:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00068K7RW/ref=nosim/?ascsubtag=FWbfphbp&tag=fatwalletcom&linkCode=as1

Notice that they have different ASIN's. The one from the OP is shown as out of stock on Amazon now, but not as under investigation.

RayH said:   Free shipping on litter? I'm having Petopia flashbacks.

I've got a Pets.com sock puppet sitting on my desk. "What goes up, must come down..." I miss them & Petopia!

Thanks OP for the post. Hopefully it'll come back in stock on a-azon.

It's in stock again, at least it was moments ago. Look to the right and you will find it.

You may need all that litter to clean up the dump the UPS guy will take on your porch for ordering 100 pounds of litter.

Prngr44 said:   You may need all that litter to clean up the dump the UPS guy will take on your porch for ordering 100 pounds of litter.
A smart UPS guy calls it "job security"

Mine shipped last night. I ordered 2, which should be 96 pounds, but the UPS package that shipped out weighs only 34 lbs.

Rolling the dice, In for three...........

Skipping 15 Messages...
ParkRoad22 said:   crhptic said:   I ordered 2 and got 2 jugs. I chatted with customer service and they are sending me a "replacement" so I will have 4 jugs total. Good enough.

If you ordered 2 of this item you should get 6 jugs for a total of 96 lbs......no?
Why settle for 64 lbs?

Because they're not going to honor the 96 lbs. advertised, claiming it was an error in the listing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014