• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
My mom ordered this. What happens if it's only 2 containers and not 6 what will Amazon do?

crhptic said:   Mine shipped last night. I ordered 2, which should be 96 pounds, but the UPS package that shipped out weighs only 34 lbs.
Pure speculation: Maybe 2 individual jugs @ 16 pounds each, plus 2-pounds of packing material? Sorry -- I know you don't want to hear something like that...

Jlovey2 said:   My mom ordered this. What happens if it's only 2 containers and not 6 what will Amazon do?. If she ( and I, I also ordered 2) get 2 jugs not 6, that is one third and I expect to only pay one third the stated cost. Fair?

Bill00 said:   crhptic said:   Mine shipped last night. I ordered 2, which should be 96 pounds, but the UPS package that shipped out weighs only 34 lbs.
Pure speculation: Maybe 2 individual jugs @ 16 pounds each, plus 2-pounds of packing material? Sorry -- I know you don't want to hear something like that...

Amazon customer service told me yesterday that the shipping weight was 16.5 lbs each

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience you had. I'll surely help you with this issue.

I've checked and found that the quantity of "Premium Cat Tails Litter CAC00031 Premium Choice Extra Scooping Litter Jugs, 3/16-Pound" is one." GRRRR

Just received - a single 16lb package as feared... do i have any recourse?

I am fighting them right now. Will update you. It has been 30 minutes already. I fear the CSR is sub-80 in IQ.

UPS return labels printed to have them pick it up tomorrow.

I ordered 2 and received 4 16lb jugs. Requested return & refund for package that contained only one. On last screen of return request it said that I could keep it & they will refund me $13.60.

I ordered 2 and got 2 jugs. I chatted with customer service and they are sending me a "replacement" so I will have 4 jugs total. Good enough.

crhptic said:   I ordered 2 and got 2 jugs. I chatted with customer service and they are sending me a "replacement" so I will have 4 jugs total. Good enough.

If you ordered 2 of this item you should get 6 jugs for a total of 96 lbs......no?
Why settle for 64 lbs?

Total of 5 independent orders.Have called or chatted with customer care about three of them.

First order, by chat, agent offered to issue a full refund and have me keep the single jug. Next attempt to chat agent was a total disaster so just said Thanks, and moved on.

Orders #2 & 3 handled by phone to offshore call center in Phillipines, issued a 66% refund of about $9 on each order. Thus making the units received the price they were advertised/offered at.

More challenges to come with orders #4 & 5. the goal, since we really use the product, is to ask them to fulfill the order as originally listed, but that has not been an offer yet, even though I have asked.

Any tips?

I placed 2 orders and received 2 jugs. I complained via email and was told that they would ship 2 additional jugs, complained again and explained that I should have received a total of 6 jugs. Amazon emailed back and said I could keep the 2 jugs I have and the 2 jugs that are to be shipped and will be refunded the entire amount paid. Which means 4 jugs for FREE.

ParkRoad22 said:   I placed 2 orders and received 2 jugs. I complained via email and was told that they would ship 2 additional jugs, complained again and explained that I should have received a total of 6 jugs. Amazon emailed back and said I could keep the 2 jugs I have and the 2 jugs that are to be shipped and will be refunded the entire amount paid. Which means 4 jugs for FREE.

Be careful, the 2 additional jugs may be considered a "replacement" which means they might bill you later if they don't receive the first 2 jugs back.

I chatted again with CSR today after learning that was what was happening in my case. In the end, they cancelled the replacement and let me keep the first 2 I received with a full refund for them. They flat out refused to send any additional product for free stating that there was an error in the listing, which has now been corrected. (Indeed, if you look at Amazon now, it does not say anything about 3 jugs).

ParkRoad22 said:   crhptic said:   I ordered 2 and got 2 jugs. I chatted with customer service and they are sending me a "replacement" so I will have 4 jugs total. Good enough.

If you ordered 2 of this item you should get 6 jugs for a total of 96 lbs......no?
Why settle for 64 lbs?


Because they're not going to honor the 96 lbs. advertised, claiming it was an error in the listing.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.