Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

SIIG Articulating Dual Monitor Desk Stand from $59.99 now $19.99 AR

Last page
3 of 3
Silentguilt
12/21/12 4:30 PM
Thanks! This will allow me to get rid of the stack of books I have been using to prop up one monitor to the height of the other.
mshopper2
12/21/12 8:41 PM
raringvt said:   

pelletman said:   

If you don't have two monitors you REALLY should. If you are working anyway

If you only have two monitors, you REALLY should have 3. If you are working anyway.

If you only have 3 monitors with the triple, you REALLY should have 4 with 2 x dual for the same price. If you are working anyway. (and yes you will need a second address for the rebate)
dpid
12/21/12 9:09 PM
pelletman said:   

I don't know how you can work without two. Have it set up in the office... when going to client and they don't have extra monitor to use, I feel like I'm half as productive.
mlinusa
12/21/12 9:33 PM
NVM
LorenPechtel
12/21/12 10:05 PM
mshopper2 said:   

raringvt said:   

pelletman said:   

If you only have two monitors, you REALLY should have 3. If you are working anyway.

If you only have 3 monitors with the triple, you REALLY should have 4 with 2 x dual for the same price. If you are working anyway. (and yes you will need a second address for the rebate)

Three monitors makes a lot of sense. 4, though--I see no good way to arrange them. My 3 are as wide as I find it comfortable to look and if I put another row on top of the existing ones they would be too high up.
LorenPechtel
12/21/12 10:08 PM
robodukie said:   

atomic50 said:   

Rebate form says $40 for the triple

http://images.frys.com/art/rebates_pdf/6703645_122112.pdf

Looks like there are sagging issues with the triple.

http://www.amazon.com/SIIG-CE-MT0R12-S1-Articulating-Triple-Moun...

Thanks for the warning.
mbnva
12/22/12 6:21 AM
OOS for ordering
bobley
12/22/12 8:03 AM
Do desk mounts tend to damage the desk?
itedinfw
12/22/12 4:35 PM
GWBush said:   

Frankly you may just be better off without them. You will always want the monitors as close to each other as possible. All my monitors have vertical adjustments. The only thing gained otherwise is a little space taken up by two stands. I know as I have been running dual screen since XP supported it back in early 2000's. Even dual CRTs...

SonicDuck said:   

Those stands take up half my desk. I think this is awesome and it appears to me perfectly easy to put both monitors edge to edge with this.
Thanks OP!

I have this stand for two 27" Dell's. It clears up the entire desk, which is exactly why I got it. I have them shaped as a shallow V right next to eachother, works perfect, and I've gotten several compliments from others as well.
orionpirate8
12/23/12 1:47 PM
atomic50 said:   

Rebate form says $40 for the triple

http://images.frys.com/art/rebates_pdf/6703645_122112.pdf

Drove down to the Woodland Hills, CA Store Saturday there was one Triple Mount left the Dual Mounts were sold out. I looked up the Rebate for the Triple mount and noticed the UPC and $50.00 rebate did not match what was on the rebate site.
Last page
3 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.