• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Sunglasses
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

something wrong with that website's search...if you do a search for men's, it removes some men's and shows women's...go figure..I was so upset that my selection was a women's style but later figured out their site was all whacked...whew !

Nostradamus said:   something wrong with that website's search...if you do a search for men's, it removes some men's and shows women's...go figure..I was so upset that my selection was a women's style but later figured out their site was all whacked...whew !

May be getting hammered because of my post

I'm already upto 4....cant beat the discount

JKooles said:   Nostradamus said:   something wrong with that website's search...if you do a search for men's, it removes some men's and shows women's...go figure..I was so upset that my selection was a women's style but later figured out their site was all whacked...whew !

May be getting hammered because of my post

naah..dont think so, its not a response thing, check out the oakleys antix..does not appear when you check men's...painful to the eyes going through all those horrendous looking women's glasses

Thanks OP..Got 1.

Am I missing something? Put glasses in the cart, put in code, price was 199.99 but it is only giving me 33% discount ($65).

Should say up to 50% off. Not op's fault, it's what's on their site.

Directly from the website:
50% OFF ORIGINAL PRICE WITH ADDITIONAL 33% OFF SALE ITEMS

50% off original price or 33% off a sale price

Website does say "select styles" but when you click on it, it just goes to the list of "bestsellers". Which styles are 50% off??

The "NEWU13" promo code is supposed to be BOGO... but if you put 2 sale sunglasses in your cart, they both get 50% off, regardless of price. I mention this because I always hate trying to match the prices to maximize the deal.
And it goes without saying that if you use your Discover CashBack card, you get 10%.

So if you get the $1000 Bvlgari's on sale for $665, you can get it for an additional 50% off if you get another throwaway pair... if you're in the market for $1000 gold-plated sunglasses (which I am not, Haha).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014