• Page :
  • Text Only
Yep -- that's what I meant. I declined the free wood blocks -- I love freebies too and most other times I would've figured out a few other reasons to drive the 20 miles to pick them up (we don't usually go that way). But I feel like there are more important things for me to be doing these next five days then an extra drive and braving Toys R Us madness right before Christmas.

I wish I would've known someone in that area to put down for pick-up and blessed them with the freebie, but we're new here, so....

Thanks for posting this deal -- I can't wait to see her smile at that huge package under the tree!!!

almost40 said:   I can't wait to see her smile at that huge package under the tree!!!

Umm...I ordered when I saw this deal (earlier in the day before OP posted this) and mine is still showing: "located in-stock" but not yet shipped. I also have Shoprunner.

I highly doubt they get these to you before Christmas.

Thanks OP! Got one for my niece for next year, when she will be old enough. Great having extra gifts available.

got this and the free set after a little inconvenience

thanks for the awesome heads up.

Also at my store some of these were still in brown shipping boxes if your little one is with you

Bummer for me! toysrus cancelled my order! did not even price match my next order! Really wanted this for my daughter for Christmas....

$99.99 online

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014