• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just bought one of these last week for $65 now its only $35.Gonna go back and get a price adjustment.Thought I would share this great value for those who are still shopping for the holidays.

Member Summary

Imaginarium My Corner Wooden Dollhouse
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
got this and the free set after a little inconvenience

thanks for the awesome heads up.

Also at my store some of these we... (more)

CuBua (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 2:40p) |

Bummer for me! toysrus cancelled my order! did not even price match my next order! Really wanted this for my daughter fo... (more)

raj112paul (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 9:42a) |

$99.99 online

homersaysdoh (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 11:24a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you! Awesome deal!

It is a cute toy but my friend got it and the floor broke within a few days.

Just came back from toysrus and got the price adjustment.To my surprise it was priced $49 in the store.So anyone that goes to the store tell them it's $35 online.It does not say online only price so you should be able to get it for that price.Also,you can save the trouble order online and pick up in store.

!!!HOTT!!!!!!!

They also have an imaginarium free block set with $30 or more imaginarium purchase!!!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13144135&skui...

add that to your cart!!

Also the other day FW had the free one year to Shop Runner, so if you have that you will get the entire order in 2 days!

Basically $36 gets you the doll house
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13366888

and block set is free because of that order, the block set is normally $17

Plus use the Shop Runner free 2 day shipping (if you got it free the other day) and free 2 day shipping.

Very hot deal IMO.

the block set does not qualify for Shop Runner =(, you have to pay shipping or get in store.

rickt86 said:   !!!HOTT!!!!!!!

They also have an imaginarium free block set with $30 or more imaginarium purchase!!!

add that to your cart!!

Also the other day FW had the free one year to Shop Runner, so if you have that you will get the entire order in 2 days!

Not sure why you keep on creating duplicate posts...but yes, this is the deal. You will also need to do in-store pickup on the freebie (or pay shipping).

dont forget Fatwallet 1% ($0.36) CB and if you use your discover card, another 5% ($1.80) for online purchase.....

After tax then CashBack, looks like it just wipes out the tax even.... $35.99 total....

Son of a ##$Q@%$! I am just about done building this from some DIY plans I found. With furniture, I am into it about $100. I could have saved time, space and money with the OP's deal. Oh well, at least I can tell people I made it, right?

You can choose "ship to store" to save shipping charge

Just picked it up from a store in Northern NJ. Thanks OP!
This thing is huge and heavy! Didn't fit in my trunk, had to put it across in the back seats. The freebie wooden set might not be "worth" $17, but definitely worth $10, especially if you have a young kid to give it to. Great deal!

i just had the wood set canceled for no reason.

I just ordered one of these this morning. The wood block set isn't worth the 20 mile drive to me, so using my free Shop Runner membership.

Thanks!

almost40 said:    The wood block set isn't worth the 20 mile drive to me, so using my free Shop Runner membership.

I just checked again...and the block set still does not qualify for free Shop Runner shipping. How are you "using" the membership if this set doesn't quality ?

In for 1 thanks op. wood block set perfect for my 1 1/2 yr old boy and dollhouse for my 4yr old girl. Perfect!

respdoc said:   almost40 said:    The wood block set isn't worth the 20 mile drive to me, so using my free Shop Runner membership.

I just checked again...and the block set still does not qualify for free Shop Runner shipping. How are you "using" the membership if this set doesn't quality ?

Pretty sure that they are saying that they don't care to drive 20 miles for the blocks so they aren't getting that and they are having the dollhouse shipped.

Great deal.

blackbullitt said:   
Pretty sure that they are saying that they don't care to drive 20 miles for the blocks so they aren't getting that and they are having the dollhouse shipped.

Still makes little sense since the blocks are free and I believe they hold them for at least 5 days for pickup. Even on the same order..you can put the house to be shipped, while the blocks for in-store pickup.

I guess if a person only goes into "town" once a week maybe...but just seems like a waste of an ok freebie, to me.

Yep -- that's what I meant. I declined the free wood blocks -- I love freebies too and most other times I would've figured out a few other reasons to drive the 20 miles to pick them up (we don't usually go that way). But I feel like there are more important things for me to be doing these next five days then an extra drive and braving Toys R Us madness right before Christmas.

I wish I would've known someone in that area to put down for pick-up and blessed them with the freebie, but we're new here, so....

Thanks for posting this deal -- I can't wait to see her smile at that huge package under the tree!!!

almost40 said:   I can't wait to see her smile at that huge package under the tree!!!

Umm...I ordered when I saw this deal (earlier in the day before OP posted this) and mine is still showing: "located in-stock" but not yet shipped. I also have Shoprunner.

I highly doubt they get these to you before Christmas.

Thanks OP! Got one for my niece for next year, when she will be old enough. Great having extra gifts available.

got this and the free set after a little inconvenience

thanks for the awesome heads up.

Also at my store some of these were still in brown shipping boxes if your little one is with you

Bummer for me! toysrus cancelled my order! did not even price match my next order! Really wanted this for my daughter for Christmas....

$99.99 online

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014