QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Imaginarium My Corner Wooden Dollhouse Toysrus now $35 was $99 with bonus wooden block set ($16.99) value

2 of 3
Drew510
12/21/12 3:40 PM
Son of a ##$Q@%$! I am just about done building this from some DIY plans I found. With furniture, I am into it about $100. I could have saved time, space and money with the OP's deal. Oh well, at least I can tell people I made it, right?
alkin
12/21/12 3:57 PM
You can choose "ship to store" to save shipping charge
Nick1974
12/21/12 6:23 PM
Just picked it up from a store in Northern NJ. Thanks OP!
This thing is huge and heavy! Didn't fit in my trunk, had to put it across in the back seats. The freebie wooden set might not be "worth" $17, but definitely worth $10, especially if you have a young kid to give it to. Great deal!
rickt86
12/21/12 10:47 PM
i just had the wood set canceled for no reason.
almost40
12/22/12 7:27 AM
I just ordered one of these this morning. The wood block set isn't worth the 20 mile drive to me, so using my free Shop Runner membership.

Thanks!
respdoc
12/22/12 7:33 AM
almost40 said:   

The wood block set isn't worth the 20 mile drive to me, so using my free Shop Runner membership.





I just checked again...and the block set still does not qualify for free Shop Runner shipping. How are you "using" the membership if this set doesn't quality ?
nomonies
12/22/12 10:40 AM
In for 1 thanks op. wood block set perfect for my 1 1/2 yr old boy and dollhouse for my 4yr old girl. Perfect!
blackbullitt
12/22/12 11:10 AM
respdoc said:   

almost40 said:   

The wood block set isn't worth the 20 mile drive to me, so using my free Shop Runner membership.





I just checked again...and the block set still does not qualify for free Shop Runner shipping. How are you "using" the membership if this set doesn't quality ?



Pretty sure that they are saying that they don't care to drive 20 miles for the blocks so they aren't getting that and they are having the dollhouse shipped.
rusiyasubhash
12/22/12 11:16 AM
Great deal.
respdoc
12/22/12 11:22 AM
blackbullitt said:   


Pretty sure that they are saying that they don't care to drive 20 miles for the blocks so they aren't getting that and they are having the dollhouse shipped.




Still makes little sense since the blocks are free and I believe they hold them for at least 5 days for pickup. Even on the same order..you can put the house to be shipped, while the blocks for in-store pickup.

I guess if a person only goes into "town" once a week maybe...but just seems like a waste of an ok freebie, to me.
2 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:








You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
Loading...