QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Imaginarium My Corner Wooden Dollhouse Toysrus now $35 was $99 with bonus wooden block set ($16.99) value

Last page
3 of 3
almost40
12/22/12 11:34 AM
Yep -- that's what I meant. I declined the free wood blocks -- I love freebies too and most other times I would've figured out a few other reasons to drive the 20 miles to pick them up (we don't usually go that way). But I feel like there are more important things for me to be doing these next five days then an extra drive and braving Toys R Us madness right before Christmas.

I wish I would've known someone in that area to put down for pick-up and blessed them with the freebie, but we're new here, so....

Thanks for posting this deal -- I can't wait to see her smile at that huge package under the tree!!!
respdoc
12/22/12 11:40 AM
almost40 said:   

I can't wait to see her smile at that huge package under the tree!!!

Umm...I ordered when I saw this deal (earlier in the day before OP posted this) and mine is still showing: "located in-stock" but not yet shipped. I also have Shoprunner.

I highly doubt they get these to you before Christmas.
Mikul
12/22/12 11:49 AM
Thanks OP! Got one for my niece for next year, when she will be old enough. Great having extra gifts available.
CuBua
12/22/12 2:40 PM
got this and the free set after a little inconvenience

thanks for the awesome heads up.

Also at my store some of these were still in brown shipping boxes if your little one is with you
raj112paul
12/23/12 9:42 AM
Bummer for me! toysrus cancelled my order! did not even price match my next order! Really wanted this for my daughter for Christmas....
homersaysdoh
12/23/12 11:24 AM
$99.99 online
Last page
3 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.