• Page :
  • Text Only
kafka said:   so if we buy a coffee in the next few days, we will save 40 cents.
what an incredible deal.
You are a Genius since starbucks only brews coffee.

vrb747 said:   archena said:   Today is the last day to get these!

Get what ? A $10 giftcard for $10 ?? You can do that 365 days a year.
The coupon has already been posted above.......did you miss that ? Coupon is valid till end of the year Dec 31st

Yes, it's a middling deal. But I bought a sandwich at Starbucks yesterday, and I'm going to buy a $20 stainless steel double-wall mug with this discount too, so the discount is worthwhile to me. I have a moral quandary with stealing the 20% discount from the post above. If you don't, that's fine, but there's no need to bash the OP on top of that. I personally appreciate his contribution. Green to you OP.

I gather this is less about the 40 cents off a cup of coffee, more about Starbucks wanting to move out their seasonal crap. And I bet they figured that some people wouldn't register the gift card or xfer the funds to their gold card, making the 20% discount off a coffee almost a wash for them. Having said that, I was in on this one. Carrying around a piece of paper that 1/2 the Baristas don't know to give back to you is a pain in the ass though.

Was also in on the $450 limited edition metal Starbucks card that turned into a smoking hot deal. Who knew?

Klingsor said:   vrb747 said:   archena said:   Today is the last day to get these!

Get what ? A $10 giftcard for $10 ?? You can do that 365 days a year.
The coupon has already been posted above.......did you miss that ? Coupon is valid till end of the year Dec 31st

Yes, it's a middling deal. But I bought a sandwich at Starbucks yesterday, and I'm going to buy a $20 stainless steel double-wall mug with this discount too, so the discount is worthwhile to me. I have a moral quandary with stealing the 20% discount from the post above. If you don't, that's fine, but there's no need to bash the OP on top of that. I personally appreciate his contribution. Green to you OP.

Im not bashing the OP. I did not even neg his/her original post (first post in this thread). In fact, I greened one of his/her posts because it was informative. I was pointing out that getting a $10 gift card for $10 is NOT a good deal. The coupon has already been posted and IMHO you dont belong on fatwallet if you buy a coupon thats been already posted. This is not a forum to discuss morality issues, you need to go force your agenda on others in a different forum, cheers.

And just because you brought up morality, how did some one who is so high and mighty manage to post what you originally posted, a post that mods removed? Two "wrongs" make a right, huh?

vrb747 said:   you dont belong on fatwallet if you buy a coupon thats been already posted. This is not a forum to discuss morality issues, you need to go force your agenda on others in a different forum

Funny. I don't think you realize how oxymoronic those two statements are.

Klingsor said:   vrb747 said:   you dont belong on fatwallet if you buy a coupon thats been already posted. This is not a forum to discuss morality issues, you need to go force your agenda on others in a different forum

Funny. I don't think you realize how oxymoronic those two statements are.

You win the internets, cheers

delete

vrb747 said:   archena said:   Today is the last day to get these!

The coupon has already been posted and IMHO you dont belong on fatwallet if you buy a coupon thats been already posted.

FWIW, I bought the deal to get 5% back on the purchase via an Amazon CC. That's what you do on fatwallet

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014