QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

AmazonLocal - 12/23 -12/27 - Starbucks eGift $10 for $10 plus 20% off thru 12/31 - ends tonight

Last page
4 of 4
wino4ever
12/27/12 1:58 PM
kafka said:   

so if we buy a coffee in the next few days, we will save 40 cents.
what an incredible deal.

You are a Genius since starbucks only brews coffee.
Klingsor
12/27/12 6:57 PM
vrb747 said:   

archena said:   

Today is the last day to get these!

Get what ? A $10 giftcard for $10 ?? You can do that 365 days a year.
The coupon has already been posted above.......did you miss that ? Coupon is valid till end of the year Dec 31st

Yes, it's a middling deal. But I bought a sandwich at Starbucks yesterday, and I'm going to buy a $20 stainless steel double-wall mug with this discount too, so the discount is worthwhile to me. I have a moral quandary with stealing the 20% discount from the post above. If you don't, that's fine, but there's no need to bash the OP on top of that. I personally appreciate his contribution. Green to you OP.
speedbird71
12/27/12 7:27 PM
I gather this is less about the 40 cents off a cup of coffee, more about Starbucks wanting to move out their seasonal crap. And I bet they figured that some people wouldn't register the gift card or xfer the funds to their gold card, making the 20% discount off a coffee almost a wash for them. Having said that, I was in on this one. Carrying around a piece of paper that 1/2 the Baristas don't know to give back to you is a pain in the ass though.

Was also in on the $450 limited edition metal Starbucks card that turned into a smoking hot deal. Who knew?
vrb747
12/27/12 9:20 PM
Klingsor said:   

vrb747 said:   

archena said:   

Get what ? A $10 giftcard for $10 ?? You can do that 365 days a year.
The coupon has already been posted above.......did you miss that ? Coupon is valid till end of the year Dec 31st

Yes, it's a middling deal. But I bought a sandwich at Starbucks yesterday, and I'm going to buy a $20 stainless steel double-wall mug with this discount too, so the discount is worthwhile to me. I have a moral quandary with stealing the 20% discount from the post above. If you don't, that's fine, but there's no need to bash the OP on top of that. I personally appreciate his contribution. Green to you OP.

Im not bashing the OP. I did not even neg his/her original post (first post in this thread). In fact, I greened one of his/her posts because it was informative. I was pointing out that getting a $10 gift card for $10 is NOT a good deal. The coupon has already been posted and IMHO you dont belong on fatwallet if you buy a coupon thats been already posted. This is not a forum to discuss morality issues, you need to go force your agenda on others in a different forum, cheers.

And just because you brought up morality, how did some one who is so high and mighty manage to post what you originally posted, a post that mods removed? Two "wrongs" make a right, huh?
Klingsor
12/27/12 9:53 PM
vrb747 said:   

you dont belong on fatwallet if you buy a coupon thats been already posted. This is not a forum to discuss morality issues, you need to go force your agenda on others in a different forum

Funny. I don't think you realize how oxymoronic those two statements are.
vrb747
12/27/12 9:56 PM
Klingsor said:   

vrb747 said:   

you dont belong on fatwallet if you buy a coupon thats been already posted. This is not a forum to discuss morality issues, you need to go force your agenda on others in a different forum

Funny. I don't think you realize how oxymoronic those two statements are.

You win the internets, cheers
Klingsor
12/27/12 9:56 PM
delete
speedbird71
12/27/12 9:57 PM
vrb747 said:   

archena said:   

The coupon has already been posted and IMHO you dont belong on fatwallet if you buy a coupon thats been already posted.

FWIW, I bought the deal to get 5% back on the purchase via an Amazon CC. That's what you do on fatwallet
Last page
4 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.