• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got this in my email --

Register your Visa card and spend $39+ in-store at Gap, Old Navy, or Banana Republic and get a $10 Fandango gift card via email. Link:

https://www.trialpay.com/instore/?tid=6rpUxCo&tp_offer_id=hGGQ2w...

Seems like a pretty good deal, especially with last-minute shopping and deals.

The fine print:

To get started, simply register an eligible credit or debit card for free
Make a qualifying purchase of $39 or more before taxes at any Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic store using the same registered credit or debit card
Make your purchase in-store on or before 12/31/2012
Not valid for online, gift card, Gap Factory Stores, The Gap Generation stores, Gap 1969 stores, Banana Republic Factory Outlet or Edition by Banana Republic purchases
Not valid for purchases with an Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic Credit Card

Fandango
See Fandango promo codes that earn $1.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Banana Republic
See Banana Republic promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Gap
See Gap promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Old Navy
See Old Navy promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

You really should change the subject line to say something about needing to use a "registered VISA card."

It's somewhat misleading the way it is...

so it says br cards are not eligible, but I wonder if that means standard br cards or BR Visa cards too.

Thanks for posting OP. This will make DW happy.

You would think that all VISA cards would work. I have 5 Visa cards and the SouthWest VISA card didn't work. Saying that the VISA card is not valid for this promo.

Use a different email address for each VISA card. Gmail trick should work.

I forgot about this the other day as I passed by Banana Republic store the other day and they were having a 40% off Everything in store. Used only one of my VISA cards. I could have split the purchases and used 3 cards on a $118 purchase.

Update: They are still having 50% off and I went to the cashier and they adjusted my purchases. So I got an extra 10% off of my purchases the other day. $59 back in my pocket! Sweeet!

anyone had luck on trying this on outlet stores. I know T&Cs say otherwise, but worth a shot.

Looks dead. Link hits an error msg

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014