• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Krups - Refurbished Nescafé Dolce Gusto 51-Oz. Coffeemaker - Black Sale:$39.99(List Price $219.99)Best Buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Krups+-+Refurbished+Nescaf%26%23233%...

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Refurbished Nescafé Dolce Gusto 51-Oz. Coffeemaker
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The name's a bit confusing. Isn't Nescafe known for instant (aka freeze-dried coffee) ?

I'm not a coffee snob, but I do enjoy a strong, dark cup o' coffee. At a recently charity event, they had K-cup brewed coffee on-demand, and it was some of the best tasting coffee I've had in 6-8 months. Considering making the move away from a typical coffee brew machine.

Regular price is $69.99, not $220

Nescafe is the brand name of instant coffee made by Nestle. Strange using it to market a coffee maker by Krups.
Nestle does own Nespresso, which is a k-cup type of brewer that has been huge in Europe for several years. It's slowly being introduced to the US market to build hype, but this is definately not just another single cup gizmo of the week - truely INCREDIBLE coffee! When people in Italy happily wait in a line that's out the door for Nespresso coffee discs it really says something.

Ok, in for one. Lowest price I can find anywhere on this machine, checked craigslist and eBay for used models as well. I was saving up for either the Nespresso or Francis Francis, but decided this is the better deal. Bestbuy also means easy returns XD. Any suggestions on where to get the best deal of capsules?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014