QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Refurbished Samsung Blu-ray Player with Built-in Wi-Fi @ Tiger Direct - $49.99 after Rebate

First page
Last page
1 of 1
FatWalletTopDeals
12/21/12 9:30 PM
STAFF POST
Refurbished Samsung Blu-ray Player with Built-in Wi-Fi @ Tiger Direct - $49.99 after Rebate
compare at $69.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Dec 22, 2012 11:59pm

Rebates
$20 Rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

WikiPost
12/21/12 9:30 PM
T0mmyBoy
12/22/12 9:42 AM
Beware of Tiger Direct's refurb warranties. This one seems OK (90 days through Samsung), but there's no information on the process should this BR player die under warranty. If the process is "send back to Samsung at your expense", the warranty is basically worthless (would cost half the price of the device to ship).

Good deal if you get a good one (no reason to believe they aren't quality items - just giving a warning about what to look forward to if you don't).
JoeDaddy
12/22/12 10:33 AM
It's $47.99 without a rebate and free shipping at Best Buy.
jneset
12/22/12 11:36 AM
Target has a new Panasonic wired internet Blu-ray player as part of last-minute ad for $59.99, not worth it for risk of refurb.
rogercy
12/22/12 1:47 PM
JoeDaddy said:   

It's $47.99 without a rebate and free shipping at Best Buy.

The one at Best Buy says nothing about a remote. What's up with that.

WHAT'S INCLUDED

Samsung Refurbished Smart Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player
Owner's manual
charliebeagledog
12/28/12 1:32 PM
deal is back up but not a chance that I will bite at this after calling Samsung they told me that the refurbished product has NO mfr warranty. Unless Tiger Direct is backing it with some warranty on their own I would be very worried about buying a product that was already someones headache to the point that they got it swapped out for a new one.
respdoc
12/28/12 1:35 PM
charliebeagledog said:   

deal is back up but not a chance that I will bite at this after calling Samsung they told me that the refurbished product has NO mfr warranty.

You might want to take the time to read their product page before giving out misinformation.

------------------

Limited warranty 3 months for parts and 3 months for labor.

---------------
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.