• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nice stocking stuffer - I picked up a couple and left 5 at a local store while dropping off toner cartridges

I searched and didn't see this posted

Linky

It's class 4 but the price beats most others.

Don't forget to check the inventory tracker
Seems like it's OOS online so if you snag one at a B&M store, your disco card will give 2% CashBack on Sat 12/22/2012 as a congrats-you-survived-Dec-21-day. I'm unsure of whether Citicard, which gives 5% CashBack at electronics stores Oct-Dec, will count Staples.

Member Summary

Sandisk 32gb micro SDHC
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one. B&M suits me fine because this'll be a great holiday gift and I don't want to wait/pay for shipping...I can't find a lower price and expect a happy camper on Xmas morning. Thanks OP. I can't believe there's 32gb stuffed into this flake!

I was searching for a usb flash drive but am now thinking this would serve more applications with various adapters. Can you just pull it out of a phone and use it in the digicam with an sd adapter? Can it then function as a usb thumb drive with another adapter? Does class 4 rule out use in any devices or do you just have to wait longer than when using class 10?

Amazon has a class 10 with adaptor for $20.79

Text

Still alive and kicking just picked one up in NYC, one left at 875 third avenue location.

P.S. in-store price is 24.99, customer service easily adjusted to 19.99 by just mentioning the online price without any proof

picked mine up on 010713 with web price matched @ $19.99. web price now at $24.99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014