Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Roku 2XS reduced again
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

GONE!

NM dead

its alive, just ordered 1
Thanks OP!

You're welcome - still looking for the cheapest model at the $39.99 price they had earlier this week

still alive for anyone intersted - this matches the Thanksgiving price from Roku

69.99 at sams club with hdmi cable and two months of Hulu Plus if you are a procrastinator.

OFF TOPIC (slightly)
I just got the MK808 and I'm loving it so far. It turns your TV into a computer that does everything a Roku does as well as web surfing and email, etc. It's about $85 AND you need to buy a remote for it (I bought one with a KB for $30), but there are combo deals around for approx $95. It is slightly more complex than the Roku (that I also own), butI think it does a better job at Hulu, Netflix, etc. because it seems to have less trouble cacheing so it doesn't stop all the time to load the picture. Just my two cents. Please don't flame me to death.

Nice price. If only these worked with Rhapsody, like their Soundbridge model did.

Naturally, some wise guys came up with ways to trick the Roku into playing the local content. One such way is Plex...
Plex for Roku

Everybody has these on sale. This probably means that there will be a new model after the first of the year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014