• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy any of the below titles between December 11, 2012 and January 31, 2013 and receive a Fandango code that can be redeemed for $8 towards the purchase of one movie ticket to see Les Miserables between December 25, 2012 and February 28, 2013, while in theaters.

Step 1: Complete your purchase of any of the movies below between December 11, 2012 and January 31, 2013.
Step 2: Once shipment of the movie occurs you will receive an e-mail within 48 hours containing your Fandango code. Click the link contained in the email to go to the website www.fandango.com/promo/AmazonLesMis to redeem your code.

Step 3: On the www.fandango.com/promo/AmazonLesMis website, follow the instructions to enter your Fandango code and other required information and print your ticket(s) or retrieve them at the theater.

More info here

List of movies here

Fandango
See Fandango discounts that earn $1.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks I thought I did have that but missed when I copied and pasted should be there now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014