• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

canon 5d II
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just tried this, and it said "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code".

if you have Newegg account check your email for the link.

A lot of the Newegg codes are only valid if you are signed up for their email list even though the codes are not unique. I think this one was sent out yesterday.

I have a Newegg account, but didn't receive a link. Is the coupon code per user account?

Code worked with my regular Newegg.com account, which is registered to receive emails. Dropped the price to $1,439.20. This is a smoking price for a full-frame DSLR.

The Email Subject was "48-HOURS ONLY: 20% OFF Our Broad Selection of Digital Cameras, Camcorders & Lenses!" and the code is not just for the 5D Mark II.

I have this camera - got it as a refurb from Canon a few months ago. Yes, this is a fantastic price for it with a warranty; I paid only a bit less with a 90 day warranty.

It is a really nice camera. For me it was an upgrade from the original 5D so I was already used to a full frame. Compared to the 5D, it has less noise with high ISO and built-in sensor cleaning (a HUGE PITA with the 5D - I have thousands of frames with dust on them.) Still, the Mark II has the same focus issues as my 5D, which just isn't that great especially in low light, even with L lenses. The Mark III has a far superior focus system. I'm tempted to dump my Mark II and get a Mark III next time that one goes on sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014