Brooks Brothers Semi Annual Sale....

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The sale starts Dec. 26th, 50% off. On the 26th only, receive an additional 15 % off.....

By the book.

Brooks Brothers
Need a Brooks Brothers coupon that earns 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Brooks Brothers Semi Annual Sale....
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
funny, if you go to the CT thread they say the same about BB shirts.

As the owner of both they're both of equal quality t... (more)

NeuroSynapsis (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 2:48p) |

Echoing what others are saying about double checking receipt. I called after my discount didn't seem what it should aft... (more)

damager (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 4:15p) |

Continues to Jan. 3.

BradMajors (Dec. 31, 2012 @ 6:06p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I believe it's UP TO 50% off depending on what you're buying.

Where did you see the extra 15% off for 12/26 orders?

I received a postcard.... Would assume most of us regulars did....

wiggy44k said:   I believe it's UP TO 50% off depending on what you're buying.

jesrf said:   I received a postcard.... Would assume most of us regulars did....

wiggy44k said:   I believe it's UP TO 50% off depending on what you're buying.

I'm not a regular can you post a scan.

Historically semi annual on 12/26 is 15% off on top of semi annual discounts until 11am or noon.

Correct,

This year it merely states an extra 15% on Dec. 26, so I presume it's all day this year, here are the details:

Starting December 26 and going through January 3, Brooks Brothers will have their Semi-Annual Sale. The discounts vary by item and some of the categories are for “select items only”. Regardless, it’s probably worth holding off on any Brooks Brothers purchases if you can.

Shirts: Buy 4 or more, get 40% off (or 2 for 25% off)
Suits: 30% off 
Blazers: 30% off
Sport Coats: 30% off
Trousers: 30% off
Chinos: 25% off
“Novelty” pants: 40% off
Overcoats & Rainwear: 30% off
Shoes: 25% off 
Ties: Buy 2 or more, get 40% off (or 25% off each)
Knits: Up to 50% off
Sweaters: Up to 50% off
Cashmere: 25% off
Casual Outerwear: Up to 40% off
Socks: Buy 6 or more, get 40% off (or 3 for 25% off)
Underwear: Buy 6 or more, get 40% off (or 3 for 25% off)
Fragrance: 25% off

You get an extra 15% off on December 26 on top of the sale prices...

Is this online and instore or instore only?

Seems to be live online. I don't see the additional 15% yet. According to the email it should be available Dec 25 online.

I wonder if you have the corporate discount will it be an additional 15%?

According to the website, the 15 percent is online 12/25-26 and in stores 12/26.

Shirts are 40% off (then plus another 15% off) when you buy four.

Berkie said:   Seems to be live online. I don't see the additional 15% yet. According to the email it should be available Dec 25 online.

I wonder if you have the corporate discount will it be an additional 15%?

The corporate discount is good on regularly priced merchandise only.

I've been able to take an extra 15% off of their 3 for 210 deals on their shirts before...but you're probably right that it won't work.

thanks OP, got 4 shirts with my new BB gift card

Be sure to review the final price carefully before checkout. I found additional discounts were not reflected and I had to call CSR. After talking to CSR, she acknowledged error and somehow I received two ties for $54 (incl tax) and she credited me back shipping costs for my inconvenience. That's almost 70% off retail!!!

So the 15% doesn't come off til checkout?

My 15% never came off. I completed the order anyway, planning to call and complain. Hold times last night were 1 hour!

Extra 15% extended through end of the day 12/27.

jmorgans said:   My 15% never came off. I completed the order anyway, planning to call and complain. Hold times last night were 1 hour!

When I called hold time was 36 minutes, but I wasn't on the phone more than 5-10 minutes before I was connected to a CSR.

Brooks Brothers used to have great customer service. After my ordeal with their incompetence and rudeness today, they can keep their clothes, sale price or not.
First, my order did not go through on line. Called customer service. I go out of my way to be pleasant to reps as I have worked retail and understand how unrewarding such jobs can be. Indifferent rep answered after half hour. Took order with difficulty, had to explain discounts to her. Finally she confirmed shirts, socks and ties for $326. Checked my email an hour ago, after arriving home (six hours after order placed). Price showed as $398. Called BB, waited half hour. Explained ties did not receive discount. After much delay, told ties were not eligible for discount. I re-opened the BB site, confirmed that the exact ties were clearly discounted. Explained this to rep. I was told the discount was not showing on his end, but "would give me benefit of the doubt"! By now I had their site open on a Mac and a windows machine, with both showing the discount for the purchased ties. Then he said he would have to go through each item on my order to make sure I was charged appropriately. Switching gears, he then advised my order had been packed, so no adjustment could be made till tomorrow. As I had now been on hold a total of over an hour, and had been speaking with clueless reps (combined)for over an hour, I told him to please make whatever adjustment was appropriate and if he could not, to cancel the order and let me know via email. He snippily replied he would do just that and hung up. Looks like we may have to do a chargeback.
UPDATE: got an email this morning with revised prices showing the correct discount. Hard to understand why a store that has based its reputation on quality and service has a website that is barely functional, uninformed reps, and inability to view their own product sale specs on line. I have to assume a corporate decision was made to sacrifice service and competence in order to temporarily increase the bottom line. Quite a shame, really.

My cart showed the 40% off in the shirt's price and the 15% deducted from the total of all my shirs. When I went to the credit card page the prices of the shrts were reduced by the additional 15% and the deduction from the total disappeared. They just moved the discount from my otal purchase to each shirt. I just checked and my CC was correctly charged. No complaints here.

well I guess their billing system is just a spin of the wheel then. When I placed my order everything was correct on my payment page. 3 hr later I get a receipt that differs from my checkout screen. Shirts run at full price - 40% discount but no 15% discount applied.

christmas said:   Brooks Brothers used to have great customer service. After my ordeal with their incompetence and rudeness today, they can keep their clothes, sale price or not.
First, my order did not go through on line. Called customer service. I go out of my way to be pleasant to reps as I have worked retail and understand how unrewarding such jobs can be. Indifferent rep answered after half hour. Took order with difficulty, had to explain discounts to her. Finally she confirmed shirts, socks and ties for $326. Checked my email an hour ago, after arriving home (six hours after order placed). Price showed as $398. Called BB, waited half hour. Explained ties did not receive discount. After much delay, told ties were not eligible for discount. I re-opened the BB site, confirmed that the exact ties were clearly discounted. Explained this to rep. I was told the discount was not showing on his end, but "would give me benefit of the doubt"! By now I had their site open on a Mac and a windows machine, with both showing the discount for the purchased ties. Then he said he would have to go through each item on my order to make sure I was charged appropriately. Switching gears, he then advised my order had been packed, so no adjustment could be made till tomorrow. As I had now been on hold a total of over an hour, and had been speaking with clueless reps (combined)for over an hour, I told him to please make whatever adjustment was appropriate and if he could not, to cancel the order and let me know via email. He snippily replied he would do just that and hung up. Looks like we may have to do a chargeback.

Return policy used to be satisfaction guaranteed, now it's 90 days.

I'm glad I bought from ctshirts this year instead of BB.

Hadn't heard of CT Shirts. Maybe I will give them a try. Only bad thing I noticed on their site is they do not seem to stock XL ties, so no ties for me. Is their quality comparable to BB?

christmas said:   Hadn't heard of CT Shirts. Maybe I will give them a try. Only bad thing I noticed on their site is they do not seem to stock XL ties, so no ties for me. Is their quality comparable to BB?

CT shirts are not bad, but you can tell they are not up to BB standard.

Paul005 said:   christmas said:   Hadn't heard of CT Shirts. Maybe I will give them a try. Only bad thing I noticed on their site is they do not seem to stock XL ties, so no ties for me. Is their quality comparable to BB?

CT shirts are not bad, but you can tell they are not up to BB standard.

funny, if you go to the CT thread they say the same about BB shirts.

As the owner of both they're both of equal quality to me, but the CT shirts look "sharper". Also more modern cuts/fits for CT (with normal naming conventions) vs BB.

Nice brass collar stays for the CT shirts too. Anyway, CT shirts are on clearance for $35-45 so I'd encourage you to buy one for yourself and make the comparison.

Echoing what others are saying about double checking receipt. I called after my discount didn't seem what it should after checkout, and got an additional $100 off the 4 shirts I ordered.

Continues to Jan. 3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014