• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Went to HD to purchase the $10 slow cooker. Saw only King size, $32.40 after tax and PayPal discount(10 off 30)

The Sleep Innovations memory foam topper provides a plush, comfortable sleep surface for your bed. This 2.5-in. topper is designed with our gel infused memory foam that provides the traditional support of memory foam with the additional comfort of gel. The result is a perfect balance of comfort, support and an optimal sleep temperature. Add this topper to your current mattress to extend its life, or combine it with a newer mattress for an instant upgrade. Either way, this topper will provide a luxurious sleeping surface that gently hugs your body in support and provides cool comfort for your best night’s sleep. Conforms to body’s natural contours for even weight distribution, while enabling optimal air circulation and sleeping temperature Extends mattress life; adds years of exceptional comfort After unpacking, allow up to 72 hours for topper to fully expand

Mattress Topper

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Mattress Topper King Size
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Now it shows $89

Price is in store. Unfurled it over my queen Westin bed, one hour later it was fully inflated. Trimmed off excess, and covered the mattress and
topper with deep fitted sheet (did not use the included king size cotton cover). Slept like a you know what. Excellent memory foam.

TY, OP.
Will check my local Home Depot.

I just noticed that the online page for this says "Online only" So it may have been a return to your store from an online order.

mactech said:   I just noticed that the online page for this says "Online only" So it may have been a return to your store from an online order.

these are left over from black fri. All stores had some. You might beable to find one but I know my store sold the last one earlier last week.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014