• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wrote a designated post on the cough drops, but decided to write it up again for anyone who isn't looking specifically for cough drops

drugstore.com has TWO separate promos each for 20% off. They stack!!! Giving a total of 36% off Everything in their "Medicine" department.

Note: If you're getting anything that has a coupon attached, you can play around with the order of the codes, and get drugstore.com to take the coupon off after the 20% off. (=Even better discount).

Click here for an additional 20% off everything

Click here to activate 20% off all "Medicine"

Happy shopping!

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Drugstore.com
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I placed an order yesterday and got the 20% off All Medicine plus $2 off for buying 2 or more cough drops paks but can't figure out how to stack the (2) 20% coupons today. I clicked on both your links and only see (1) 20% discount (the additional 20% one). Is there an actual code I can enter for each discount ?

tia

I had the full 36% off and when I went though fw link it took away the second 20% and also when I checked out with paypal and used my Shop Runner it took away the second 20%. I didnt test with a credit card as I wanted to use paypal. I may try to use this though as zyrtec D was only 12 somthing a box in my card No paypal check out.

Tried the zyrtec d but, now the site won't give me a place to enter a credit card. It may be swamped

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014