• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 10 pc. 6 pt. 3/8 in. Metric Socket Wrench Set

Craftsman 10 pc., 6 pt. 3/8 in. Standard Socket Wrench Set

Reg Price: $19.99
Now $9.99 with free shipping for SYWMAX, or use free in-store pickup

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

fivetalents said:   Now $9.99 with free shipping or in store pickupFree shipping is only for SYWMAX members.

perfect. just found out i am in need of a metric set. now to find a filler for .01 to qualify the $10 in SYWR points w/ $10 purchase.

3/8" metric socket set
must be from the island of misfit tools

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   fivetalents said:   Now $9.99 with free shipping or in store pickupFree shipping is only for SYWMAX members.

Thanks. I didn't notice that stipulation on the right. I will update the OP.

Ratchet alone is about $13.xx, so pretty decent deal.

$9.99 - 8% CB -$1.00 in SYWR I had in my account -5% Discover CB, and free SYWMax shipping.

labboypro said:   Ratchet alone is about $13.xx, so pretty decent deal.

$9.99 - 8% CB -$1.00 in SYWR I had in my account -5% Discover CB, and free SYWMax shipping.

this is a repost.

Yesterday, I picked the metric set....... Feels very cheap.

stuffedwallet said:   Yesterday, I picked the metric set....... Feels very cheap.Made in USA or Chine?

stuffedwallet said:   labboypro said:   Ratchet alone is about $13.xx, so pretty decent deal.

this is a repost.

I did a triple search for this deal before posting (I searched the entire site, the entire hot deals forum, and the most recent 100 hot deal threads). If you feel this is a repost, please alert the moderators and give them the link.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   stuffedwallet said:   Yesterday, I picked the metric set....... Feels very cheap.Made in USA or Chine?
USA

fivetalents said:   stuffedwallet said:   labboypro said:   Ratchet alone is about $13.xx, so pretty decent deal.

this is a repost.

I did a triple search for this deal before posting (I searched the entire site, the entire hot deals forum, and the most recent 100 hot deal threads). If you feel this is a repost, please alert the moderators and give them the link.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1245512/

you are right. They expired the deal for some reason so you are good to go

don't need them, but these are great starter sets. Half off is a good price!

Made is USA but the ratchet mechanism feels clunky and the direction selector is plastic!

I got one of these about a year ago, and I've been very pleased. I think my selector is NOT plastic, but even if it is, it's covered by the Craftsman guarantee -- if you break it, they replace it.

foureleven said:   Made is USA but the ratchet mechanism feels clunky and the direction selector is plastic!Is it plastic, or is it black anodized steel? Because I have a 1/2" Craftsman ratchet with a black direction selector that's definitely metal because some of the black has worn off to reveal the copper plating beneath.

larrymoencurly said:   foureleven said:   Made is USA but the ratchet mechanism feels clunky and the direction selector is plastic!Is it plastic, or is it black anodized steel? Because I have a 1/2" Craftsman ratchet with a black direction selector that's definitely metal because some of the black has worn off to reveal the copper plating beneath.

Check this review...they also mention it's plastic.
http://community.craftsman.com/Craftsman-3-8-in-Drive-Quick-Release-Teardrop-Ratchet-review-4c41

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014