QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Craftsman 10 pc., 6 pt. 3/8 in. Standard or Metric Socket Wrench Set $10 + FS With SYWMAX or Pickup @ Sears.com

Last page
2 of 2
stuffedwallet
12/23/12 5:29 PM
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

stuffedwallet said:   

Yesterday, I picked the metric set....... Feels very cheap.

Made in USA or Chine?

USA
stuffedwallet
12/23/12 5:37 PM
fivetalents said:   

stuffedwallet said:   

labboypro said:   

Ratchet alone is about $13.xx, so pretty decent deal.

$9.99 - 8% CB -$1.00 in SYWR I had in my account -5% Discover CB, and free SYWMax shipping.

this is a repost.

Yesterday, I picked the metric set....... Feels very cheap.

I did a triple search for this deal before posting (I searched the entire site, the entire hot deals forum, and the most recent 100 hot deal threads). If you feel this is a repost, please alert the moderators and give them the link.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1245512/

you are right. They expired the deal for some reason so you are good to go
free4steve
12/23/12 7:03 PM
don't need them, but these are great starter sets. Half off is a good price!
foureleven
12/23/12 11:35 PM
Made is USA but the ratchet mechanism feels clunky and the direction selector is plastic!
arla
12/24/12 10:41 AM
I got one of these about a year ago, and I've been very pleased. I think my selector is NOT plastic, but even if it is, it's covered by the Craftsman guarantee -- if you break it, they replace it.
larrymoencurly
12/24/12 11:06 AM
foureleven said:   

Made is USA but the ratchet mechanism feels clunky and the direction selector is plastic!

Is it plastic, or is it black anodized steel? Because I have a 1/2" Craftsman ratchet with a black direction selector that's definitely metal because some of the black has worn off to reveal the copper plating beneath.
foureleven
12/25/12 1:06 AM
larrymoencurly said:   

foureleven said:   

Is it plastic, or is it black anodized steel? Because I have a 1/2" Craftsman ratchet with a black direction selector that's definitely metal because some of the black has worn off to reveal the copper plating beneath.

Check this review...they also mention it's plastic.
http://community.craftsman.com/Craftsman-3-8-in-Drive-Quick-Release-Teardrop-Ratchet-review-4c41
Last page
2 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.