Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Amazon Basics DVD+R 100pk $12.90

2 of 3
hkgfnt
12/24/12 4:19 PM
I have burned hundreds of the Amazon and Ritek variety with no coaster. But then I always burn at half (8x) of the advertised speed and verify them all. In for another stack. Thank you OP.
monkeywarplane
12/25/12 1:31 AM
So weird that the -R version are nearly $10 more...
z00medu
12/25/12 2:33 AM
monkeywarplane said:   

So weird that the -R version are nearly $10 more...

don't 99.5% of all burners support all formats of media nowdays anyway? you can run over to a microcenter, and pick up a multi-format burner for 19.99 o.e.m.; i never could figure out why they (-r discs) were costlier tho.

n 4 1 op!
monkeywarplane
12/26/12 3:41 PM
Just got a couple degrees hotter, now $12.35!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001TOD7MO/
neal126
12/28/12 11:09 AM
now @ $11.98
SteveAustin
12/28/12 9:32 PM
I still won't buy them. LOL

I did go for the Ritek deal at $15.99 from Newegg. I've had good results with the Ritek +R media over the years.
griffeycom
12/28/12 11:59 PM
monkeywarplane said:   

Just got a couple degrees hotter, now $12.35!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001TOD7MO/

$11.98 now.
Descent101
12/29/12 1:06 AM
SteveAustin said:   

I did go for the Ritek deal at $15.99 from Newegg. I've had good results with the Ritek +R media over the years.

Well I don't know who makes the disks..... it's possible they're even Ritek's though I couldn't say for sure.

You've had good results with Ritek.... I've have bad results with Newegg lol. I've got some of these Amazon disks.... gotta get around to opening them up and seeing who makes them lol.

It's sad seeing the price drop just to know that I've all ready ordered my 3. Good deal thx OP .
SteveAustin
12/29/12 9:21 AM
Descent101 said:   

SteveAustin said:   

Well I don't know who makes the disks..... it's possible they're even Ritek's though I couldn't say for sure.

You've had good results with Ritek.... I've have bad results with Newegg lol. I've got some of these Amazon disks.... gotta get around to opening them up and seeing who makes them lol.

It's sad seeing the price drop just to know that I've all ready ordered my 3. Good deal thx OP .

Let us know what code(s) the discs end up being. I was tempted to buy them but too many folks are topping out at burning at 4x. I didn't feel like rolling the dice, since I'm usually burning 5-10 discs back to back and I'm usually pressed for time.

I definitely gave the OP a green when this deal was originally posted.
biglittle
12/29/12 9:34 PM
Down to $11.63.
2 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.