• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop, Model #WH2020

Online is pricing at $48 and showing out of stock, but this is in store only deal until Jan. 2nd. Click on Check Store Inventory and see whether it's available in your local store.

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP
This came at a perfect time.
I had bought this at HD a couple of weeks ago for $48 after seeing it in their circular.
Hadn't opened it yet.
I was heading to HD anyway yesterday.
Thought I would try a price adjustment or return / rebuy.
They didn't even ask me to bring it in.
Just did a price adjustment from the receipt and I got back $8+

PS - I did check and there were no more left to sell (there were maybe 6 left when I originally bought mine).
This was at the Northville MI location.

Reviews on Amazn indicate this is a decent unit and well worth this price.

Got one... Its only in store and appears when you scan it at final billing. Most of the stores in South New Jersey are showing up $48

Got one today 1/2/13 for $39.97 + tax at the Gardena, California store. I saw 4 more on the shelf.

Reviews? Is it even any good? OK for use on tile, hardwood floors, laminates, etc?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014