• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FREE Logitech Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones (Jade Guitar) after $10 rebate + S/H

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

Rebate
http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/rebates/TD-8156%20%28US%29.p...

BluGuy op

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sure enough. Mine is also problematic. The left ear's volume is like 50% of the right's. Tried multiple players. Wonder ... (more)

kickerstarter (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 4:26p) |

I just received notice that my rebate was denied.

Since TigerDirect didn't seem to provide anything called a "receipt/in... (more)

austex (Jan. 16, 2013 @ 8:03a) |

The Invoice is available on the TD website by clicking "My Account" in the top right and selecting "Order History, Invoi... (more)

pakle (Jan. 16, 2013 @ 11:10a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Remember... rebate starts 12/24, so don't pull the trigger until your receipt reads 12/24... that's a couple of hours from now.

just about ordered. always seems to be OOS when I finally get to it.

12/24 - thanks OP. always nice to have a spare set of decent headphones around

MeIsCheap said:   just about ordered. always seems to be OOS when I finally get to it.

Should be ok...if you get them around the time they go live.

OK, it is now "tomorrow" at TigerDirect. However, it's still "today" at rebate site.

Well, do today include "today"?

Now includes free shipping.

thanks OP, in for one for my daughter.

In for one but, that was a heck of a thing to register for the rebate. Does anyone take the 1 dollar off quick rebate?

they look like Aliens!

In for one, thanks!

In for one. Just an FYI...

The website says, "Limit 2 per customer."

The rebate says, "Limit One (1) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip"

Merry Christmas!

In 4 1, who knows why.

For free after rebate, why not?????

how do you guys get the free shipping? the cheapest one is Ground (2 to 6 days)-- Estimated Delivery Thu, Jan 03, 2013 [$7.29]. Thanks

The standard shipping itself is 7.31. I do not think in that case, it makes much sense. IS there anyway to get free shpping

nkabra said:   The standard shipping itself is 7.31. I do not think in that case, it makes much sense. IS there anyway to get free shpping

just found out "If your address is more than one line (for ex. apartments), please put your entire address in one line. TigerDirect's ordering system detects multi-line addresses as business addresses. Free Econo Shipping is only available to residential addresse"

dewvillage said:   nkabra said:   The standard shipping itself is 7.31. I do not think in that case, it makes much sense. IS there anyway to get free shpping

just found out "If your address is more than one line (for ex. apartments), please put your entire address in one line. TigerDirect's ordering system detects multi-line addresses as business addresses. Free Econo Shipping is only available to residential addresse"

I have a single line address and have these and bling in my cart. Econo shipping is showing 3.69 to PA. The Bling has free shipping.
EDIT: Two separate orders allowed free shipping on each item.

FREE Ground Shipping on this order with TigerDirect.com Inner Circle Membership!

Your Inner Circle Membership entitles you to great benefits including:

FREE Unlimited Ground Shipping on all orders eligible for ground shipping
50% Off express Delivery: Half Price on 2nd Day and Overnight Orders
Members-Only Specials and FIRST-DELIVERY of our best email deals
Access to exclusive Inner Circle offers
Plus... No minimum purchase for FREE or discounted shipping

For Only $49.99

in for one, thanks.

thanks OP .. in for 1

I'm not familiar with TigerDirect rebates. Terms state, "This rebate is in USD currency and may be paid with a prepaid reward card." Is this a Tiger-specific reward card or one that can be redeemed anywhere? Thanks & apologies if this is noobish!

inforapenny said:   I'm not familiar with TigerDirect rebates. Terms state, "This rebate is in USD currency and may be paid with a prepaid reward card." Is this a Tiger-specific reward card or one that can be redeemed anywhere? Thanks & apologies if this is noobish!

It is. I'd suggest reading up on past TD rebates (which are almost always paid in pre-paid AMEX cards) for answering any basic questions.

4 star reviews on Amazon where they go for $13.59. Good enough to leave in desk drawer at office.
In for 1...thanks!

dewvillage said:   how do you guys get the free shipping? the cheapest one is Ground (2 to 6 days)-- Estimated Delivery Thu, Jan 03, 2013 [$7.29]. Thanks

I just clicked the link in the OP, added to cart and checked out, it shows $0.00 for tax, and $0.00 for shipping.

I also got free shipping; there was a little icon that said free shipping today.

Thanks OP. In 4 1.

Logit3ch has ruined the Ultimate Ears brand. Sad, really as UE used to be highly regarded as incredible quality IEMs. Now they are FAR junk. Oh well.

In for one. Thanks OP!

in 4 1

Thanks OP. Can't hurt to try 'em.

in 4 1. thanks

In 4 1
Thanks op

Thank You OP!

Thanks for the post. Really cool product.

In for One. It is showing free shipping.

OOS online.

Skipping 7 Messages...
austex said:   I just received notice that my rebate was denied.

Since TigerDirect didn't seem to provide anything called a "receipt/invoice" (as required by the rebate offer), I sent a copy of the "TigerDirect Order Confirmation". Evidently, that wasn't good enough in the eyes of 4MyRebate.com / Reward Center.

Has anyone had better luck with this?

The Invoice is available on the TD website by clicking "My Account" in the top right and selecting "Order History, Invoice Copies, and Return Authorizations". You want the third column that says Invoice, not the order status from the first column. It will have your Invoice in html and pdf format.

The packing slip is also acceptable in lieu of the Invoice. See http://4myrebate.com/Home/FAQ#22

You might want to try mailing the Invoice and/or Packing Slip to them along with a copy of the previous submission and maybe they'll reconsider. If you don't have a copy of your submission, you can print it from the link with rebate status they emailed to you: http://www.4myrebate.com/Claim/CheckRebateStatus/?zip=yyy&tracki... where xxx is your tracking # and yyy is your zip.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014